Galaxy Gear 2 smart watch to be a complete redesign, announcement pegged for March
1. superduper (Posts: 121; Member since: 20 Oct 2013)
If this follows Samsung's phone and tablet philosophy, it will have a bigger screen and more cores.
3. teja171 (unregistered)
And more hype also.
2. teja171 (unregistered)
Well Sammy might limit this to the Galaxy S5.
4. fanboy1974 (Posts: 1107; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
No surprise. Samsung is going to just keep coming until they get it right.
5. ReaperChief (Posts: 31; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
Make it waterproof like the Pebble and the Sony Smartwatch and I'm sold!
6. pureviewuser (Posts: 112; Member since: 11 Nov 2012)
Calling starship enterprise we have new galaxies!!!
8. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6135; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Hopefully it won't look as bulky n ugly.
9. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 962; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
Im looking forward to the new design of the Galaxy SmartWatch
10. superduper (Posts: 121; Member since: 20 Oct 2013)
The new design, or the new new design? The new design is barely six months old.