DROID Fighter and LG Cayman are mystery devices for Verizon
The leaked screenshot listed two unknown models, the LG Cayman and the DROID Fighter. The workshop dates for the pair are listed as March 29th and April 12th respectively. Although these are not launch dates, we still could find out quite a bit about the duo next week at Barcelona. An anonymous source at Verizon that we reached out to had no information about the pair.
LG Spectrum still relatively young, the LG Cayman will have low-to mid range specs. The DROID Fighter does not list a manufacturer, but there is a matter of the HTC Fireball which just received its Wi-Fi certification enroute to Verizon. The HTC Fireball could be the mystery HTC handset that recently sat for a picture. The rear cover of that device brought back memories of the HTC DROID Incredible 2. So, yeah, you can put 2+2 together and get the DROID Incredible 3, but that would be speculation. Hopefully we get the official 4-1-1 about the two at MWC.
1. Yeeee (Posts: 190; Member since: 02 Aug 2011)
I hope phones from now on have flatter backs without humps at the bottom or even for the camera.
2. biophone (Posts: 1877; Member since: 15 Jun 2011)
Random much but i agree. Nothing makes me more mad then the hump on the razr.
5. biophone (Posts: 1877; Member since: 15 Jun 2011)
I love he maxx if i had an upgrade i would
4. protozeloz (Posts: 5188; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
someone needs to fire the guy giving the names.... or at least give him a vacation or two
6. christony1120 (Posts: 65; Member since: 07 Dec 2010)
hmmmmmmm hoping these phones turn out good
7. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5426; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
Droid Fighter sounds lame...
i wonder who it's by. o:
10. JC557 (Posts: 634; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
Droid Fighter (victory): Go home and get a family plan!
11. roscuthiii (Posts: 1602; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
Droid Fighter? Are they hinting at the early release of the iPhone 5, or 4S HD, or whatever they decide to go with?