CyanogenMod 9 Stable coming tonight, then all work to be on CM10
1. MeoCao (unregistered)
Great accomplishment, Android is strong b-c it has these enthusiasts.
8. abdane (Posts: 472; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
Since CM9 will be stable, will it have FM Radio ???
14. JGuinan007 (Posts: 607; Member since: 19 May 2011)
does your phone have a FM Radio built in?
2. Hammerfest (Posts: 348; Member since: 12 May 2012)
As a CM9 user on a few devices...
CM9 IS NO-WHERE NEAR STABLE...
Attempting to submit bug reports with logcat logs to device maintainers is a JOKE, so much of a joke in-fact that for TWO of the devices I own, the device maintainers have abandoned CM9 completely (and actively rejected bug reports anyway) and jumped to CM10... WHICH I AM OK WITH (the jumping to CM10 part)...
Just pointing out the fact that CM9 can pretty much disappear and only a few would complain and STABLE is the wrong word to use for CM9 in its current form...
3. Phullofphil (Posts: 798; Member since: 10 Feb 2009)
Your right about everything especially about who cares with jelybean being a refined ice cream sandwich. My nexus did seam stable before this so called stable release. Check my galaxy nexus has a stable 4.1.1 just not cm10
4. Astreo (Posts: 98; Member since: 05 May 2011)
As someone who uses CM9 on a few devices i think its amazing.
5. robocopvn (Posts: 155; Member since: 10 Mar 2010)
Are you trying to give a joke ?
My Hptouchpad run CM9 nightlies (not RC because it doesn't have Camera yet) like a sport car. I use it daily with all of the things working fluidly. Only without camera yet, and the camera is only the issue of Hptouchpad not Cm9.
Last words, CM have their own criteria when the build considered stable with many archivement to get their, so when they label it stable, you should believe, or they will lose all of their hard-earned reputation :D
7. nicholassss (Posts: 344; Member since: 10 May 2012)
i have cm9 on my droid 3, everything seems stable Except!...i cant watch youtube. but thats nbd to me.
6. lukasound (Posts: 149; Member since: 16 Nov 2011)
Well, then we can expect a stable CM10 when the next version of Android is released...
9. JGuinan007 (Posts: 607; Member since: 19 May 2011)
Does your phone have a fm radio built in?
11. abiug.gc (Posts: 15; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
stable means that we will record/play videos or it will be more fatser? i used it for a week on my O2x but i go back to CM7
12. sgogeta4 (Posts: 390; Member since: 02 Feb 2011)
After a few days of testing, I still prefer AOKP M6 over CM9 build 5931 (latest stable releases). Can't wait for both to release JB to see what changes they bring!
13. nicholassss (Posts: 344; Member since: 10 May 2012)
I used a AOKP for about a week, really dug it, but the CM9 build I was on just seemed smoother and a little quicker.