Check out this $30,000 white iPhone from Gresso
The company Gresso has a number of jeweled phones in their stable. This latest one is right up there at the top of the list. They call this the “iPhone 4 Lady Blanche Diamonds.”
On the back of the phone you will see three independent Swiss clockworks that show the time for New York, Moscow and Paris. The dials themselves are decorated with Swarovski crystals. However, it is the diamonds that make this iPhone 4 modification so expensive.
Each of these iPhone 4 units is handmade and takes several hundred hours of labor intensive processes. Although this may be expensive, there is definitely going to be some people out there who will just not be able to resist the shiny bling illuminating from the device. Tell us what you think in the comments below.
source: Gresso via Pocket-lint
1. togcpa (unregistered) posted on 15 Jul 2011, 13:25 0
Better get a Wrapsol to protect that one!!
8. jogutier posted on 15 Jul 2011, 18:09 1
Besides protecting it, what happens if the battery fails. LOL! O' apple people kill me. LOL
3. jay (unregistered) posted on 15 Jul 2011, 15:56 0
and whomeever spends 30k on this Iphone is the biggest moron even if you have the money!
6. not (unregistered) posted on 15 Jul 2011, 16:17 1
agreed. its as stupid as paying $199 for a droid.
4. dze (unregistered) posted on 15 Jul 2011, 16:05 1
Moron!! If you have that much money spend money where need most like help the poor.
5. Laurynas (unregistered) posted on 15 Jul 2011, 16:10 0
Brand + Brand = $30,000
7. tichtech posted on 15 Jul 2011, 16:47 2
Screw feeding the family for a year. And fixing the car. And a vacation. I WANT THIS.
11. RA (unregistered) posted on 16 Jul 2011, 05:55 1
what will the buyers do when iphone 5 comes ..... they would have a 30k outdated mobile ... lol
12. david hum (unregistered) posted on 16 Jul 2011, 11:56 0
It's actually 7000 dollars and not 30k. Wow phonearena, you failed me.....
13. Display name: (required) (unre (unregistered) posted on 16 Jul 2011, 14:41 0
"There are plenty of jewel-laden phones in the world and Gresso just pulled the covers off of a new one in the form of a white Apple iPhone 4 that will burn a hole in your pocket to the tune of $30,000.
... According to Gresso, the rear panel of the phone is actually framed in solid diamond-coated mineral glass. There is actually a cheaper version that also has this type of rear panel, though it’ll still run you $7,000."