Candy Crush Soda Saga, the sequel to Candy Crush Saga, got soft-launched on Android
As its name suggests, Candy Crush Soda Saga is set in a "mouth-watering", "soda-soaked environment". Apparently, the fizzy drink in question affects the gameplay, as it causes candies to float instead of fall down like they did in Candy Crush Saga. This is one of the more obvious changes and frankly said, it's highly likely that only hardcore Candy Crush Saga devotees will be able to spot the remainder of minor differences between King's duo of sweetish games.
So, a new Candy Crush game, yay or nay? Drop a line below and share your thoughts!
Download: Candy Crush Soda Saga (Android)
Candy Crush Soda Saga
source: Pocket gamer
1. tech2 (Posts: 2342; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
Great. Now we'll get even more invitations to play this game. -.-
2. gehrig (Posts: 196; Member since: 17 Apr 2014)
Eh should have just called it Soda Crush Saga… and then trademark "soda"
3. Scott93274 (Posts: 1298; Member since: 06 Aug 2013)
Funny, I'm not seeing this or the new Angry Birds RPG at E3 this year... I couldn't possibly understand why... lol.
5. PorkyBurger (Posts: 247; Member since: 18 May 2013)
This is completely same as OG Candy Crush (Only bottles, duuh). Was it really worth making a game like this? =.=
8. jibraihimi (Posts: 695; Member since: 29 Nov 2011)
Ooh no not another one........ I will need to block all type of notifications on my phone, if this one will be as annoying as its elder brother(candy crush saga)........ Or i will have to close my Facebook account.......
10. corporateJP (Posts: 1760; Member since: 28 Nov 2009)
King is the best company in the world...
11. ezapper2 (Posts: 1; Member since: 28 Jun 2014)
Playing it on my blackberry z30 and it works great while being an android port.
This game is highly addictive and better than the original. Thanks again King for a great new CC. I passed all 75 levels already so please make more.
12. gehrig (Posts: 196; Member since: 17 Apr 2014)
They should have just called it Soda Crush Saga.