CES 2016 schedule: What happens when
1. TheBiz (Posts: 231; Member since: 13 Apr 2015)
waiting for asus ZF3 and LG flexible displays
2. dimas (Posts: 1975; Member since: 22 Jul 2014)
Get all the nerdy and techie popcorns. It will be a royal cheese rumble on PA comments starting tomorrow.
3. vuyonc (Posts: 992; Member since: 24 Feb 2014)
Please switch to full Magnesium or aluminium alloy frame with the S7 series, bring back the microSD card slot and eliminate burn in.
Please cross the 10 hour screen on time/3 day battery line and fix your camera software.
Please make a POLED display that doesn't insult my eyes.
Please stick with 1080p when using the Kirin 950.
5. TyrionLannister (unregistered)
Samsung, Sony or LG isn't releasing any new high-end phone at CES. So your comment is kinda irrelevant.
And 10 hour SoT basically means 1 day of very heavy use. A phone with 10 hour SoT in 1 day will barely make 4 hours SoT over 3 days with internet connected(
12. vuyonc (Posts: 992; Member since: 24 Feb 2014)
It's obviously likely that few OEMs if any at all will release high end phones at CES. But can't a man dream :(?
Sorry I should have specified "10 hour SoT with 1.5 to 2 days mixed to heavy usage" or something like that.
6. SYSTEM_LORD (Posts: 443; Member since: 05 Oct 2015)
Had that with my Z3C when it was on a KK ROM...
8. buccob (Posts: 2522; Member since: 19 Jun 2012)
Well, depends a lot on your usage... I always get around 5 hours (still on KitKat) and I've never got above 7.... Though I do have Google Now active, Llama, Smart Connect, Lifelog, App Remote, and some other background services always active... so....
But the Z3C is definitely the best optimized and the longest lasting phone of its time...
13. drifter77 (Posts: 190; Member since: 12 Jun 2015)
Yeah on KK. Ever since I updated the Z3C to Lollipop and battery life has dropped. I still get nearly 9 hrs SoT on Note 5 with no gaming.
9. BigBoss10 (Posts: 264; Member since: 31 Aug 2012)
I want a Lamborghini Aventador.
4. realjjj (Posts: 363; Member since: 28 Jan 2014)
7. ibend (Posts: 3860; Member since: 30 Sep 2014)
Faraday want to rival Tesla? where is Edison now? o.O
14. ShadowHammer (Posts: 95; Member since: 13 Mar 2015)
Well, there was the Edsel back in the late 50s...but it didn't go so well. ;)
15. SuperMaoriBro (Posts: 523; Member since: 23 Jun 2012)
"we've been hearing rumblings of a possible Z5 Ultra that will continue the legacy of the now obsolete Xperia Z Ultra"
I wouldn't call the Z Ultra obsolete -https://youtu.be/FOAG-zPKDEA