BlackBerry Pearl Flip announced for T-Mobile
The new phone is a quad-band GSM (2G only) and will be available starting this fall. In the States, T-Mobile will offer it exclusively, but timing or pricing is not yet announced. The Pearl Flip 8220 supports Wi-Fi and UMA, to take advantage of the “Unlimited HotSpot Calling” service that the carrier offers. Other features include a 2-megapixel camera, microSDHC slot for memory, stereo Bluetooth and HTML browser.
1. anónimo (unregistered) posted on 20 Oct 2010, 01:42 0 0
when I grow up I wanna be a RIM phone.
2. RyanKing (unregistered) posted on 10 Sep 2008, 07:58 0 0
I am... really impressed with T-Mobile. Being able to track some of the most wanted phones and being able to get and offer them first. This is just another device that they can add to their 'exclusives' and lately thats all they have been announcing. Well done.
3. (unregistered) posted on 10 Sep 2008, 12:02 0 0
which is better, Tmobile or Verizon. because i live in SC and we just got tmobile available in sc last week. THey dont have much coverage here unlke verizon
4. dabax2324 posted on 10 Sep 2008, 12:48 0 0
thats the problem with t mobil in most places is coverage
5. Jc (unregistered) posted on 10 Sep 2008, 15:21 0 0
WTF?!... 2G only?!... come on Tmobile get with it already!
7. big hov (unregistered) posted on 10 Sep 2008, 17:01 0 0
it's not tmobile its rim.... they are the ones that are still only making 2.5g phones
6. (unregistered) posted on 10 Sep 2008, 16:59 0 0
In Canada, Rogers already has this... I hate Canada and it's people.
8. (unregistered) posted on 11 Sep 2008, 07:14 0 0
Its both. T-mobile's semi-3G and the manufacturer.