Apple pulls "Sweatshop" game from the App Store
2. p0rkguy posted on 22 Mar 2013, 17:40 12 1
Why aren't they banning Cooking Mama? It was one of the first physical labor games on iOS. Hell, that b*tch was making me cook stuff I didn't want to. I don't want to put no damn scallions in my omelette.
Why not FPS games? They're quite graphic and shows violence.
3. DarkShadow posted on 22 Mar 2013, 17:48 3 9
it about time thier to pull this trash ,And why so long hummm
5. PapaSmurf posted on 22 Mar 2013, 18:31 11 1
But it did it's job: gain the attention of people and raise awareness of what really happens. Apple is scared because they pull the same practices.
7. techloverNYC posted on 23 Mar 2013, 01:07 0 0
This main goal of this game is to develop management level slave labor executives.
8. Timmehor posted on 23 Mar 2013, 03:14 5 0
Looks like what really goes down at Foxconn. Probably why Apple pulled it. Its so sad what happens at that place.
10. Aeires (unregistered) posted on 23 Mar 2013, 11:32 1 0
Bigger question is why was it allowed to begin with? Their approval process is supposed to be near perfect, some say. Appears it's not.