Apple iPad 2 could be ready to go on sale immediately following its introduction
Some believe that even as Apple addresses the press on Wednesday, at least one working unit will be shipped to certain retail outlets. AppleInsider says that this source has provided them with correct and timely information relating to Apple in the past.
Apple is expected to bring three different versions of the tablet to the market. In addition to a WiFi model, there will be a GSM version for AT&T and some European carriers, while Verizon and Far Eastern operators will receive the CDMA variant. The code for the three are K93, K94 and K95 respectively. Apple plans on building 1.9 million WiFi units, 2.3 million GSM models and 800,000 of the CDMA variant.
1. Mike727 (unregistered) posted on 25 Feb 2011, 23:25 1 6
Maybe the beiber lookalike kid in the skype video call knows when the device will be launched? Somebody should find him..
3. glocksparg17 posted on 25 Feb 2011, 23:31 7 1
maybe you shouldnt be think about under age boys all the time
6. Mike727 (unregistered) posted on 25 Feb 2011, 23:48 3 2
Wow, your cool.
8. jbash posted on 26 Feb 2011, 12:19 2 0
i thought it was funny :)
4. doorways (unregistered) posted on 25 Feb 2011, 23:31 0 0
M.A.P.= Minimum Advertised Price. MINIMUM is the key word here. So the only thing this shows is that they no one will advertise the thunderbolt for less than 249.99 until after 7/21/11.
5. doorways (unregistered) posted on 25 Feb 2011, 23:34 0 0
and this is also old news.... funny its a month late and they still have the wrong info.
7. roop (unregistered) posted on 26 Feb 2011, 12:12 0 0
jus saying its not ipod 2 its ipad 2 :)
9. jbash posted on 26 Feb 2011, 12:21 1 1
waiting for hp tablet.. what webOs was really intended for.
10. Rawrzellers posted on 26 Feb 2011, 13:53 1 1
iPad2 is ready to be released immediately after because they didn't change much about it except maybe the price.
11. E.N. posted on 26 Feb 2011, 20:19 1 0
Why don't we wait and see how the device actually looks like and what it actually does before we say things like "they didn't change much".
12. KIANO posted on 27 Feb 2011, 10:28 0 0
Did you see that? In the picture it shows SD card is marked with a 'X'. Does this mean no SD cards?
Let's wait and see what iPad2 has to offer on release date.