Apple, Nokia and RIM nano-SIM designs leak, will fight to the death
3. buggerrer posted on 27 Mar 2012, 08:56 6 1
like Micro-SIM is big and they can't handle it xD
6. jaytai0106 posted on 27 Mar 2012, 11:36 0 3
I don't care about this... I just want bigger batteries!!! And I don't really mind my phone to be a little thicker, because I feel much more secure while holding it.
7. Bluesky02 posted on 27 Mar 2012, 12:15 4 2
Well I hope Apple better not mess with Nokia, as they will indirectly get Microsoft attention. Both companies are busy with the development of windows phones.
8. -box- posted on 27 Mar 2012, 12:49 6 1
Even though I'm admittedly biased, Nokia's design makes the most sense. It's the smallest, but also the most clever, as it has no way of being installed wrongly, and also places to grab it so it's less likely to slip out of one's fingers.
Remember that Intel commercial where they dropped a chip and they had magnifying glasses out trying to find it? Let's keep user-replaceable items like SIMs no smaller than these "nano" size ones.
9. DontHateOnS60 posted on 27 Mar 2012, 13:05 5 1
Nokia's design has the upper hand here. Smaller, and more versatile (no need for trays, but can be used with one if a manufacturer opts for it).
10. InspectorGadget80 posted on 27 Mar 2012, 13:48 11 0
Apple NEEDS TO STOP BEING A PATEN TROLL
13. Doakie posted on 28 Mar 2012, 02:47 2 0
I think they aren't really Patent Trolls. Its more like Technology Rapists. They just rape everything in sight: competitors, customers, suppliers...
11. LoneShaolin posted on 27 Mar 2012, 18:31 5 0
AM I the only one who doesn't understand why they need to have a nano-SIM? What's wrong with Micro Sim cards?
12. Doakie posted on 28 Mar 2012, 02:45 3 0
Because smaller is better....duh. At least that's what Tim Cook taught his wife to think. "See honey... 3.5" is the perfect size... Anything bigger than 3.5" is too big... Right?" lol.