Another claimed Samsung Galaxy Note 3 photo leaks, sizing up a huge display
1. iamfoolhehe (Posts: 28; Member since: 03 Jun 2013)
IOS 7 is just copy paste still canot compete with NOTE series !!!!
- WP8 Multitasking
- Jolla Wallpaper theme colors
- Belle Icons
-Maemo quick settings
-Android Notification center-
-Colors from childs- More???WTF?
8. Kurai (unregistered)
is this even an ios article?
17. ihatesmartphone (unregistered)
Everyone need to know that
43. Topcat488 (Posts: 1396; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
This is not the Note III, it's a Galaxy Mega! 6.3" Display.
21. TheBitterrTruth (unregistered)
31. iamfoolhehe (Posts: 28; Member since: 03 Jun 2013)
And moreover there are some people telling never compare ios with anyother os .why ? iOS have any extra HORN ? Never mind its IOS or android ..we can compare!!
And also iOS never lag .yea how it will lag there is nothing inside it !!!
39. Raymond_htc (Posts: 430; Member since: 06 Apr 2012)
Still iOS 7 is finally a Jack of all trades.
i LOVE Android and it has been my fave, but hey, at least apple's trying.
46. Trex95 (Posts: 922; Member since: 03 Mar 2013)
As if it's Samsung didn't copy anything LOL. Samsung electronics has two dept. RB and COPY PASTE dept, and note 3 looks exactly like LG optimus g pro.
2. tiara6918 (Posts: 2042; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
The nokia handset on the left is tougher though
29. andro. (Posts: 1999; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
Gsmarena have done a thorough examination of this photo judging from the nokia phone on the left and they reckon this ia the galaxy mega 6.3 trying to be passed off as note 3
3. sansam100 (Posts: 13; Member since: 11 Jun 2012)
What does that have to do with ios 7 u are commenting on a wrong post
28. ihatesmartphone (unregistered)
you are not fool..
YOU'RE RIGHT!! XD
30. iamfoolhehe (Posts: 28; Member since: 03 Jun 2013)
That I know but thats what haters think about me :p
5. tiara6918 (Posts: 2042; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Before I was interested with the galaxy s series but now the note captures my attention more, this will surely be one of the most anticipated handset of the year
7. Reverence (Posts: 224; Member since: 16 Jul 2012)
Okay here the thing we all love large displays but not top the extent that they become the size of a tablet. I think that 5inch phone is perfect and that 5.5inch phone is more than enough, if they want to innovate they should do that remaining in this screen limit!
9. mi55u (unregistered)
why is he hiding his facebook account?
10. mi55u (unregistered)
and why he browse stupid sony device website next to it
24. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
-1! I mean...thumbs down! I mean......dislike!!
Oh come on PA, where the hell is the thumb down option?
42. flynfree (Posts: 374; Member since: 09 Jun 2013)
PA is always advance in rumors and news but removing thumb down option is less xciting, they hate it. Phandroid.com is cool!
35. TheBitterrTruth (unregistered)
One can not become so stupid without becoming Samsung fanboy.
11. Kurai (unregistered)
well duuuuh . .
14. SonyFindOneDroidple (Posts: 808; Member since: 11 May 2013)
Thats too big
My cousin wants to borrow my note2 and he said "may i borrow your tablet" :)
And what is the device on the right side?
And this is fake! SAMSUNG will not go back to design 1.0
They will use design 2.0 or possibly the design 3.0
15. scriptwriter (Posts: 396; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
whats the device on the right hand side? ITS NOT AN XPERIA Z like it suggests on the screen. it has a home button. its not a S4 either cos the corners are too straight. Any ideas?