Analyst says text spam increased 45% last year
1. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4801; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
I don't care what anyone says, I love me some SPAM. It tastes good. Ummm.... lol
2. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Enjoy spam telling you that you have won a Best Buy gift card or that you have won an iPhone 5 for free to test...
3. jmoita2 (Posts: 930; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
One of the most annoying things ever. I'm tired of thinking I have a text,just to find out it's some stupid flirting app or "You Won" kind of crap. Thank God for the Mobile manager app that blacklists spammers.
4. thedarkside (Posts: 652; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
i got a text from walmart today. i hate walmart. i do not shop at walmart. worse company to grace the face of the planet. horrible. of course this happens after i watched a documentary on the horrible ethics of the walmart brand.
5. itzmando (Posts: 115; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
I have received 3 in the last 3 days. All Walmart ones!! that I'm some sort of winner. I despise Walmart, I don't ever shop there for anything no matter how low the cost is compared to the competition.
This is very annoying, as I do not know how to prevent this from happening. First time this ever happened to me.