After dismissing Apple's patent lawsuit, Tokyo court now snubs Samsung too
2 January Samsung will have to reveal sales data in Apple patent lawsuit
7 December Judge Koh pleas for 'global peace' between Apple and Samsung for the sake of consumers, incites laughter
6 December Samsung and Apple meet with Judge Lucy Koh for post-trial hearing
6 December Apple and Samsung return to court for hearing in front of Judge Koh
5 December Google's Eric Schmidt on the relationship with Apple: the adults are talking now
1. No_Nonsense posted on 22 Oct 2012, 05:36 20 0
We need more courts like these who throw utter BS patent suits out.
14. Danre posted on 22 Oct 2012, 11:20 3 0
Yeah! totally right.
tell this to American Court uhhhh...Lucy Kohhhh
16. metalpoet (unregistered) posted on 22 Oct 2012, 14:31 2 0
"Rooting for their home teams" I am an American citizen, and I was rooting for Samsung to kick Apples a**!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2. XPERIA-KNIGHT posted on 22 Oct 2012, 05:42 9 0
this is only showing them how childish these lawsuits have been from the very beginning......let the truth prevail.......nothing else
17. metalpoet (unregistered) posted on 22 Oct 2012, 14:33 0 0
Leave it to a country that doesnt make either the iS*ck or Samsung to actually shed some light on how stupid the whole patent wars really are. I wish the American company(Apple inc.) would take note and pull their heads out of their a**es!
3. Nathan_ingx posted on 22 Oct 2012, 06:07 5 0
I hope they don't patent phones that can shoot bullets...the world could be on a "mobile" war!!
18. metalpoet (unregistered) posted on 22 Oct 2012, 14:38 0 0
If they make a phone that shoots bullets then I am in trouble because there are too many people that id love to shoot in a non lethal spot but i dont because I dont have a gun haha!
21. someones4 posted on 22 Oct 2012, 18:35 1 0
Or they can patent guns that can make calls. Let's hope that they remember that the trigger is NOT the answer button.
4. rusticguy posted on 22 Oct 2012, 06:15 3 0
All patent suits (irrespective of parties involved) should be thrown out into garbage can If the complainant loses (like in this case both lost) then they should be made to pay heavy fines to court for wasting time.
5. eisenbricher posted on 22 Oct 2012, 06:24 8 0
Give those companies taste of Indian courts.... with lawsuits lasting for years the companies would never dare to file any lawsuit again.
12. ZEUS.the.thunder.god posted on 22 Oct 2012, 09:32 3 0
lol. very true. here in India its probably gonna take 10 to 15 years for a verdict.
22. rusticguy posted on 22 Oct 2012, 18:45 1 0
That's why Tim Cook said ... India is a difficult territory. In India Patents can be annulled in Public Interest as per law here ... and certain things never get a patent here :)
6. angelesmec posted on 22 Oct 2012, 06:38 3 2
It's ok. Enough of that patent wars, meanwhile I am enjoying my Samsung!
19. metalpoet (unregistered) posted on 22 Oct 2012, 14:40 0 0
haha yes, oh i love my GS3!
8. networkdood posted on 22 Oct 2012, 08:12 4 0
Do not mess around in Japan - that there is SONY COUNTRY!! lol
10. someones4 posted on 22 Oct 2012, 08:28 2 0
An expectable result. Either samsung wins or both of them loses. Apple has no grounds here. let this serve as a lesson to timmy boy.
11. CDGMobile posted on 22 Oct 2012, 08:32 3 0
Looks like they get it in that court system over there, "an extension of past innovations" yeah that's what everyone needs to remember all phones today aren't designed from scratch these companies need to get back at making phones and providing apps with security and proper functioning
13. Reluctant_Human posted on 22 Oct 2012, 10:50 2 0
I'm going to patent stupid lawsuits and make a killing!
20. metalpoet (unregistered) posted on 22 Oct 2012, 14:41 0 0
I am going to patent making patents and then everyone will lose but me hahahah! just kidding.