5.9" Pantech Vega Note coming October 10 to beg for legal attention with stylus and fingerprint scanner
3. PunyPoop (Posts: 506; Member since: 18 Jan 2013)
Pantech in not a Cheater, it's the KILLER of the CHEATER! :)
5. ebubekir26 (Posts: 301; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
Note 3 killer? I doubt that... again, you're underestimating the Note 3
10. MobileKicker (Posts: 207; Member since: 19 Sep 2013)
Now every brand will copy apple
Just like a weak kid cheating in exam
2. QWIKSTRIKE (Posts: 639; Member since: 09 Mar 2010)
Wannabe all over this.....Note 3 has many imposter's trying to get the consumers market. Naming it a note alone shows it's less than honorable integrity.
9. MistB (Posts: 509; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
It doesn't matter, if they don't sell outside of Korea, they are an irrelevant entity seen as catching up to LG and Samsung.
6. nctx77 (Posts: 73; Member since: 03 Sep 2013)
I don't know about samsung right now. I just don't see as much buzz like in 2012. True they are still selling a lot of phones, but I see the honeymoon being over after this year. Sony, lg, htc, etc will eat into their market share in the coming years. Definitely watch out for htc. I see the htc one much like the galaxy S2. It got a lot of buzz, but it was the s3 that really put Sammy on the map. So, the One didn't have the big sales, but the message is out and people love it. If version 2 has the specs, the S5 will have a problem.
8. MistB (Posts: 509; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
Nope, HTC is going down from here on. In your dreams, LG, maybe, Sony.....errrr....nope.
7. scsa852k (Posts: 239; Member since: 16 Oct 2012)
If they use the term 'Note', Samsung will sue the hell out of Pantech.