BlackBerry Z10 vs Galaxy S III
Will BlackBerry’s flagship have what it takes to sway people from the mighty features set found with the Samsung Galaxy S III?...
BlackBerry Z10 vs Apple iPhone 5
The BlackBerry 10 trotting Z10 is making some noise of late, and knowing that, it’s bound to catch the iPhone 5’s direct gaze...
BlackBerry Z10 Review
RIM, known as simply BlackBerry now, has finally unleashed its long awaited smartphone running its new QNX-based BlackBerry 10 platform...
BlackBerry 10: all coverage
BlackBerry 10 is here! And so are the BlackBerry Z10 and Q10 smartphones. What? You've missed the show? Don't worry. Come this way to catch up with all the news...
4-way tablet comparison
It's time to sit down to compare and contrast the G-Slate, PlayBook, iPad 2 and XOOM in one major showdown...
BlackBerry News, Reviews and Phones
The Porsche Design P'9983 is the first 'Berry handset powered by BlackBerry 10.3. The phone offers a...
- Announced: 17 Oct 2014
- OS: BlackBerry
- Hardware: Dual core, 1500 MHz, Krait, 2048 MB RAM
- Display: 3.1 inches, 720 x 720 pixels, Capacitive Touchscreen
- Camera 8 megapixels, 1920x1080 (1080p HD) video
- Battery: 9 hours of Talk Time, 288 hours of Stand-by
- Technology: GSM (850 900 1800 1900)
- Data: LTE HSPA (unspecified) HSUPA