2015: A tech year in review
As if it was yesterday when we were cheering and looking towards a year full of promising devices and events to cover. Yet, 12 months passed like nothing...
BlackBerry Z10 vs Galaxy S III
Will BlackBerry’s flagship have what it takes to sway people from the mighty features set found with the Samsung Galaxy S III?...
BlackBerry Z10 vs Apple iPhone 5
The BlackBerry 10 trotting Z10 is making some noise of late, and knowing that, it’s bound to catch the iPhone 5’s direct gaze...
BlackBerry Z10 Review
RIM, known as simply BlackBerry now, has finally unleashed its long awaited smartphone running its new QNX-based BlackBerry 10 platform...
BlackBerry 10: all coverage
BlackBerry 10 is here! And so are the BlackBerry Z10 and Q10 smartphones. What? You've missed the show? Don't worry. Come this way to catch up with all the news...
The BlackBerry DTEK50 is presented as "the world’s most secure Android smartphone". Based on Android...
Also known as: BlackBerry Neon, BlackBerry Hamburg
- OS: Android 6.0
- Hardware: Octa-core, 1700 MHz, ARM Cortex-A53, 3 GB RAM
- Display: 5.2 inches, 1080 x 1920 pixels, Capacitive Touchscreen
- Camera 13 megapixels, 1920x1080 (1080p HD) video
- Battery: 17 hours of Talk Time, 576 hours of Stand-by
- Technology: GSM (850 900 1800 1900)
- Data: LTE Cat 4 (150/50 Mbit/s) HSDPA+ (4G) 42.2 Mbit/s HSUPA 5.76 Mbit/s