Now that the Kirin 950 chipset has been introduced, we can expect it to be found under the hood, with an octa-core CPU and the Mali-T880MP4 GPU. There could be two variants of the phone based on screen resolution. One version features a 6-inch screen with a 1080 x 1920 resolution. The other comes with a 1440 x 2560 QHD resolution.
There also will be variations of the phone based on hardware. One model will offer 3GB of RAM and 32GB of expandable native storage. That model is expected to retail for the equivalent of $517 USD. Another model, with 4GB of RAM and 128GB of expandable internal memory, will be priced at $611 USD.
The whole shebang will be powered by a 4100mAh juicer, and Android 6.0 will be pre-installed with Huawei's EMUI 4.0 on top. We expect to see the phone meet the light of day on November 26. Meanwhile, you can check out the latest photos of the device, which show off its metallic build, by clicking on the slideshow below.
Thanks for the tip!
- Display 6.0" 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Camera 16 MP / 8 MP front
- Processor HiSilicon Kirin, Octa-core, 2300 MHz
- Storage 128GB + microSDXC
- Battery 4000 mAh(18h 3G talk time)
Posts: 91; Member since: Feb 25, 2014
posted on Nov 17, 2015, 11:06 PM 2
posted on Nov 17, 2015, 11:16 PM 0
Posts: 55; Member since: Feb 11, 2013
posted on Nov 18, 2015, 12:40 AM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):