Surfy, a Windows Phone browser, receives many new features thanks to an update
Another newly-implemented feature allows users to set desktop mode for each tab they've opened. This means that Surfy enables you to experience the full features of any given webpage, just like you do on any desktop browser.
Without further delay, here is the full changelog:
- Searchable history. Easy to browse history using date groups.
- Shake to refresh
- Ability to enable private browsing at start-up.
- Panoramic Surfy hub.
- Favicons featured in tabs, favourites, and history.
- AppBar enhancements.
- Set desktop mode for individual tabs.
- More share options include: Email SMS, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Performance improvements and decreased memory usage.
- Text to Speech control now free in paid version.
It is important to say that Surfy comes in two versions – a paid and a free one. The free version allows you to open up to 3 different tabs. The paid version of Surfy, which will set you back $1.49, support up to six tabs and comes with some additional features that are not present in the free version, such as a text-to-speech control and mobile data optimization.