Press event being held in NYC on May 5th by AT&T & Samsung could point to the Infuse 4G
So far, we’ve seen the AT&T bound smartphone making its way to the FCC, and more recently, it’s believed to be launched by Walmart some time this month. With that in mind, it seems that the press event being held in New York City on May 5th by Samsung and AT&T just might point to the undeniable reality that we might soon see an official unveiling of the Samsung Infuse 4G. Invites are being sent out to various media outlets for this “special announcement,” but it only provides the notion of product demos and executive remarks being made at the event.
Interestingly enough, the event could possibly be related to other things aside from the Infuse 4G – like some sort of tablet or an AT&T version of the Nexus S. Whatever it is, we’ll surely know soon enough about it seeing that it’s taking place in just three days from now.
via CNET & Electronista
- Display 4.5" 480 x 800 pixels
- Camera 8 MP / 1.3 MP front
- Processor Samsung Exynos 3, Single core, 1200 MHz
- Storage 16 GB + microSDHC
- Battery 1750 mAh(8.00h talk time)
Posts: 15; Member since: Jan 24, 2011
posted on May 02, 2011, 2:37 PM 3
Posts: 2137; Member since: Jan 06, 2011
posted on May 02, 2011, 6:39 PM 1
Posts: 129; Member since: Mar 23, 2010
posted on May 03, 2011, 11:59 AM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):