BlackBerry explains why Hub+ is better than Samsung Focus app
Samsung Focus offers a plethora of features that Android users will find very helpful, but if we are to compare it to BlackBerry's Hub+ it falls short in many places. If you haven't used Hub+ and decided to go for the Focus app instead, BlackBerry has some info for you that highlights what's missing from Samsung's PIM app.
BlackBerry has put up a list of features that are missing from Samsung's Focus application, but are present in its own. If you want to know what makes the Hub+ better than Focus, you can check out that list below.
- Support for multiple accounts (thus no unification of work/personal content with Focus)
- Dedicated conversation-view organization (sorry, “related items” don’t count)
- Ability to file messages on the device
- Ability to control sync behavior of folders on the device
- Ability to create new or edit existing folders on the device
- Rich-text formatting for email/tasks/notes
- S/MIME integration for more secure email
- Ability to set an email “out of office” message on the device
- Ability to quickly move to next/previous message while reading an email
- Dedicated day and week views for Calendar
- Ability to “join” duplicate contacts