Best Buy and Sprint offer major discounts on the iPhone X, 7/8/Plus
The good news is you'll be able to save up to $390 when you buy the iPhone X or $200 if you choose one of the other four models: iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus. There's a major disadvantage though if Sprint is not among your favorite carriers: all deals require 18 or 24-month payment plan.
- iPhone X - $20/month with Sprint Flex 18-month leaser (usually $41.67/month)
- iPhone X - $33.33/month with 24-month installments (usually 41.67/month)
- iPhone 8 Plus - $24.99/month with 24-month installments (usually $33.34/month)
- iPhone 8 - $20.83/month with 24-month installments (usually $29.17/month)
- iPhone 7 Plus - $19.58/month with 24-month installments (usually $27.92/month)
- iPhone 7 - $14.58/month with 24-month installments (usually $22.92/month)
It's worth noting that all the iPhones on sale are 64GB models with the exception of the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus (32GB). Moreover, all orders benefit from free shipping if you choose any of the deals above.