What's the most annoying thing about your current phone?

Join the discussion
• 6mo ago

I have a carrier-free S23 Ultra here un Mexico. I really hate that the updates of security patches are very late comparing with the USA releases, despite having the same chipset. I have too a Mate 50 Pro that I bought because the Dxomark camera Review, 'one Of the Best", and I feel that the S23 U has a bettter camera quality with the optimization you guys gave us months ago.

• 6mo ago

All of my relatively recent Samsung phones share the same exact drawback: very short battery life! They don't even last a full day!

Reading the specs on the upcoming S24 Ultra don't feel it will be any different than my S23 Ultra, my many previous phones.

I'd gladly give up so many features; &, yhe obsessive focus on selfie shots which I never take, &, AI features which I don't want, to have a high end phone with an extremely long battery.

I'd use a case, but it was pretty useless. Rugged durability is better than pretty to me. But, high end specs, in a big name, flagship, in a, primarily: very long powered; &, very rugged, w/: higher security; in a normal sized phone, at a reasonably affordable price, &, made by Samsung, is just not being offered; &, hasn't for years. My desires go against main market trends. I don't want what most people do. Most people want things, they don't know how to use, that they don't need, &, don't use; &, that add extra costs, which they also complain about. Even their proposed new, ProCover 7 won't fit my descriptions.

Secondarily, if Samsung also made a phone like that, another, 2nd phone, that did all those same things I said; but was able to do that same set of tasks in a small, portable folding phone too, it would attract me to a folding phone also.

These are my dream phone ideas. I wish they'd be offered.

• 6mo ago

BOTH MY IRIGINAL PHONE (A32 5G) & MY CURRENT PHONE (A71 5G) Stop Video Call After 10 Minutes of Video Feed EVEN AFTER THE ONE UI 6 UPDATE RELEASED MY PHONE STILL DOESN'T GET THE ONE UI 6 UPDATE

• 6mo ago

I've always been a loyal Samsung customer. I currently have a Galaxy S21 5G. I use it until the battery starts to ware as the devices have always been the best. I've had a Galaxy J3 Emerge, J7 Plex, A10e, S10e, and now this S21 5G. With my current battery starting to ware, now I'm planning on upgrading to the Galaxy S23 Ultra via Samsung's Early Black Friday deal exclusively in the Shop Samsung app. Knocks off 25% of the normal price of $1,199.99 bringing it down to $899.99.

• 6mo ago
↵CellPhoneGuy7025 said:

BOTH MY IRIGINAL PHONE (A32 5G) & MY CURRENT PHONE (A71 5G) Stop Video Call After 10 Minutes of Video Feed EVEN AFTER THE ONE UI 6 UPDATE RELEASED MY PHONE STILL DOESN'T GET THE ONE UI 6 UPDATE

This is a software glitch that happens sometimes. Samsung is usually great at getting these things resolved though. Especially if you bring it to their attention.

• 6mo ago
↵AngieH. said:

All of my relatively recent Samsung phones share the same exact drawback: very short battery life! They don't even last a full day!

Reading the specs on the upcoming S24 Ultra don't feel it will be any different than my S23 Ultra, my many previous phones.

I'd gladly give up so many features; &, yhe obsessive focus on selfie shots which I never take, &, AI features which I don't want, to have a high end phone with an extremely long battery.

I'd use a case, but it was pretty useless. Rugged durability is better than pretty to me. But, high end specs, in a big name, flagship, in a, primarily: very long powered; &, very rugged, w/: higher security; in a normal sized phone, at a reasonably affordable price, &, made by Samsung, is just not being offered; &, hasn't for years. My desires go against main market trends. I don't want what most people do. Most people want things, they don't know how to use, that they don't need, &, don't use; &, that add extra costs, which they also complain about. Even their proposed new, ProCover 7 won't fit my descriptions.

Secondarily, if Samsung also made a phone like that, another, 2nd phone, that did all those same things I said; but was able to do that same set of tasks in a small, portable folding phone too, it would attract me to a folding phone also.

These are my dream phone ideas. I wish they'd be offered.

I will agree that Samsung's battery life hasn't been the best. However, they do last a full day. If you're using it moderately or heavily, of course they won't.

• 6mo ago

I hate that my phone is so big and heavy. It's too big to fit in my pocket or many purses. I have wrist problems and the weight is that I have to keep switching hands when I talk. It's very difficult to find a smaller lightweight phone.

• 6mo ago

Samsung S7 runs extremely slow! Phone over heats whenever etc.

Mariyan Slavov
Mariyan Slavov
Phonearena team
Original poster
• 6mo ago
↵BERRYBYNATURE said:

Samsung S7 runs extremely slow! Phone over heats whenever etc.

Wow, this phone is nearly 8 years old! Are we talking about the same model, the Galaxy S7? It's a miracle this thing still works!

• 6mo ago
said:

This comment was deleted by the user.
FCC OKs Cingular\'s purchase of AT&T Wireless