x PhoneArena is looking for new authors! To view all available positions, click here.
Samsung Discussions
  • Options
    Close

low/mid-range android smartphone, any suggestions?

silentcon 06 Jun 2012, 03:56 posted on

I'm a teenager and wanting to get my first android smartphone, since i never tried it before, i would like to ask some advice in picking my first phone. A low or mid range smartphone, 3.5inches or more screen size, i'm not particular with the camera but a front camera is good.

Will games play on low-range/mid-range phones? I think there is no hardware requirements in most games.

Will it be better to get a dual or single core? Again, since i've never used one before, maybe you can share some of your experiences

No price range atm, just any smartphone except high-end.

(i posted it under samsung because it is required in posting the discussion)

posted on 12 Jun 2012, 13:36

1. Scorpion (Posts: 59; Member since: 28 Apr 2012)

Galaxy W is a decent phone. 3.7 inch screen, 5mp camera. Works pretty fast.

posted on 13 Nov 2012, 06:26

2. jason2012 (Posts: 1; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)

yep what ever you do don't waste your time and buy a samsung. i have a samsung galaxy w and it is the biggest pile of s..t i have ever owned i have taken it to samsung warehouse in canning vale wa and i told them it is turning it self off, not sending sms and they say that there is nothing wrong with it mmm not a happy customer.
good luck with finding a good phone my advice would be to go and buy your self a nokia you can"t go wrong. jas

posted on 16 Mar 2013, 06:25

3. TeritorialDemon (Posts: 14; Member since: 20 Oct 2012)

LG Lucid..............Can compete and beat some of the big dogs. Nuff Said

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Latest stories