Problem with the message in galaxy s3
aminull 22 Aug 2012, 21:09 posted on 0 0
Wha is the cause of this problem....normally when you see no 1 or 2 or 3 at messaging icon.. we are sure to receive the message. But different with my phone. The no 1 always appear at messaging icon but when i check no message. I get rid of this problem when i restart the phone, but it will appear again. Any solution please
1. zhiae (Posts: 174; Member since: 26 Aug 2012)
i have same i hope thy fix that in jelly bean
delete message icon replace with new one same in application
2. Angsuman (Posts: 1; Member since: 30 Sep 2012)
I am also having the same problem. Sombody told me to reset it fully. I hvent tried yet. Started using HANCENT MSG APPLICATION.
3. zhiae (Posts: 174; Member since: 26 Aug 2012)
gues just untip donkeep activities in developerror options in setting
4. syuahmad (Posts: 2; Member since: 02 May 2013)
aminull ...I had the same problem..quite frusterating thou for a quad core processor. I hope someone could reply to this problem with a solution....otherwise I will dump S3.
5. zhiae (Posts: 174; Member since: 26 Aug 2012)
just untik ''dontkeep activities'' in developer options in settings