x PhoneArena is looking for new authors in New York! To view all available positions, click here.
Samsung Discussions
  • Options
    Close

Lockscreen Samsung Galaxy S3

aschamy 06 Jul 2012, 00:10 posted on

Hi There everyone! I have a simple question. I´m new to Android, switched from IOS.
And to be honest I´m loving every minute of it. BUT I came across a problem that maybe someone can help me with...

The music aplication is what I use the most (22GB out of 32 its all music). On the Iphone I had this feature that I double pressed the Home Button and on the lockscreen apears the Play/Stop, next, prev buttons. that way I was able to control the music from the lockscreen.
Is it possible to do something like this on the Galaxy S3? put a lockscreen music widget?

I don´t wanna intall any special app like "Go launcher" when I did it the app made the phone work at half its speed. thats probably because its sort of a "Skin" over the real IOS.

If anyone can help me with this I´d be really greatfull.

Thanks

and please Excuse my english typing, I can speak it really well, but not write it as good. LOL

posted on 27 Feb 2013, 11:06

1. JoelJamesPaul (Posts: 1; Member since: 27 Feb 2013)

just pull down the noticfication bar from the lock screen to control music if you are not usaing any patter or password lock....

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Latest stories