Spice Mobile C-3300
- No rear camera
- Lacks microSD slot for storage expansion
- Lacks an e-mail client
- Lacks a standard (3.5mm) headphones jack
- Lacks an ambient light sensor for automatic screen brightness adjustment
- Device type:
- Basic phone
- 4.47 x 1.76 x 0.59 inches (113.6 x 44.7 x 14.95 mm)
the average is 4.4 oz (125 g) 2.86 oz (81 g)
- 2.86 oz (81 g)
- Physical size:
- 1.8 inches
- 128 x 160 pixels
- Pixel density:
Pixel density - The pixel density of a display represents the number of pixels over an area of one inch. It’s measured in “pixels per inch”, or ppi. The higher the number, the more detailed and good-looking the display is.
- 114 ppi
- 65 536
- Talk time:
the average is 10 h (615 min) 10.00 hours
- 10.00 hours
- Stand-by time:
the average is 18 days (433 h) 25.0 days (600 hours)
- 25.0 days (600 hours)
- 1800 mAh
CDMA - Code Division Multiple Access. A technique of multiplexing, also called spread spectrum, in which analog signals are converted into digital form for transmission. For each communication channel, the signals are encoded in a sequence known to the transmitter and the receiver for that channel. The foremost application is digital cellular phone technology from QUALCOMM that operates in the 800MHz band and 1.9GHz PCS band. CDMA phones are noted for their excellent call quality and long battery life.
- 800 MHz
- 500 entries, Caller groups, Multiple numbers per contact, Picture ID, Ring ID
- Calendar, Alarm, To-Do, Flashlight, Calculator, World clock
- SMS, Predictive text input
- Polyphonic ringtones, Vibration, Speakerphone
Despite our efforts to provide full and correct Spice Mobile C-3300 specifications, there is always a possibility of making a mistake. If you see any wrong or incomplete data, please LET US KNOW.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Phone specs database licensing page.