Verizon - Discontinued
- Lacks Wi-Fi
- No rear camera
- It is so thick it needs a personal fitness trainer (0.71 inches inches)
- Too little RAM memory (2 MB RAM)
- Lacks microSD slot for storage expansion
- Lacks an e-mail client
- Lacks a standard (3.5mm) headphones jack
- Lacks an ambient light sensor for automatic screen brightness adjustment
- No front-facing camera
- Lacks global positioning system (GPS)
- Device type:
- Smart phone
- 4.76 x 3.03 x 0.71 inches (121 x 77 x 18 mm)
the average is 4.4 oz (125 g) 5.06 oz (143 g)
- 5.06 oz (143 g)
- Talk time:
the average is 10 h (615 min) 3.00 hours
- 3.00 hours
- Stand-by time:
the average is 18 days (433 h) 8.0 days (192 hours)
- 8.0 days (192 hours)
- System memory:
System memory - System memory, or RAM memory is the type of memory that the device uses to temporarily store data from the OS or currently-running apps. The more RAM available to the device, the better the performance will be when multiple or heavier programs are running.
- 2 MB RAM / 10 MB ROM
CDMA - Code Division Multiple Access. A technique of multiplexing, also called spread spectrum, in which analog signals are converted into digital form for transmission. For each communication channel, the signals are encoded in a sequence known to the transmitter and the receiver for that channel. The foremost application is digital cellular phone technology from QUALCOMM that operates in the 800MHz band and 1.9GHz PCS band. CDMA phones are noted for their excellent call quality and long battery life.
- 800, 1900 MHz
- Calendar, Alarm, To-Do, Calculator
Despite our efforts to provide full and correct BlackBerry 6750 specifications, there is always a possibility of making a mistake. If you see any wrong or incomplete data, please LET US KNOW.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Phone specs database licensing page.