Motorola r750 / r750 plus
US carrier availabilityDiscontinued: Southern LINC
- No rear camera
- Lacks microSD slot for storage expansion
- It is so thick it needs a personal fitness trainer (1.69 inches inches)
- Lacks an ambient light sensor for automatic screen brightness adjustment
- 5.51 x 2.31 x 1.69 inches (140 x 58.7 x 43 mm)
the average is 4.8 oz (138 g) 11.82 oz (335 g)
- 11.82 oz (335 g)
- Talk time:
the average is 12 h (692 min) 4.00 hours
- 4.00 hours
- Stand-by time:
the average is 20 days (488 h) 3.3 days (80 hours)
- 3.3 days (80 hours)
iDEN - iDEN (Integrated Digital Enhanced Network) is a wireless network standard developed by Motorola and used by Nextel Wireless. It operates at 800Mhz, 900Mhz and 1500Mhz frequency bands and it is a mixture of TDMA (Time Division Multiple Access) and GSM arhitecture. It allows the use of one mobile device as a digital phone, pager, two-way radio and fax/modem.
- 800 MHz
- Vibration, Phone profiles, Speakerphone
- TTY/TDD, Push-to-Talk
Despite our efforts to provide full and correct Motorola r750 / r750 plus specifications, there is always a possibility of making a mistake. If you see any wrong or incomplete data, please LET US KNOW.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Phone specs database licensing page.