LG 5450 / LX5450
Alltel - Discontinued
- It is so thick it needs a personal fitness trainer (0.98 inches inches)
- Lacks microSD slot for storage expansion
- Lacks an e-mail client
- Lacks a standard (3.5mm) headphones jack
- Lacks an ambient light sensor for automatic screen brightness adjustment
- 3.52 x 1.77 x 0.98 inches (89 x 45 x 25 mm)
the average is 4.4 oz (125 g) 3.88 oz (110 g)
- 3.88 oz (110 g)
- 120 x 160 pixels
Technology - There are two main screen technologies currently used in phones and tablets: LCD and AMOLED. The former usually features a light source and liquid crystals, while the latter is based on organic light-emitting diodes. Newer LCD variations like IPS-LCD and Super-LCD allow for very accurate color reproduction and very wide viewing angles, where no significant image quality loss is observed. Current AMOLED screens differ in such a way that they can exhibit much more saturated colors (sometimes too much) and incredibly high contrast levels, which is due to black color being completely black in AMOLED displays.
- 262 144
- Additional display:
Additional display - Shows specs of the phone's additional display
Resolution - Refers to the width and the length od the additional display
- 96 x 44 pixels
- Talk time:
the average is 10 h (615 min) 2.50 hours
- 2.50 hours
- Stand-by time:
the average is 18 days (433 h) 6.2 days (150 hours)
- 6.2 days (150 hours)
- 950 mAh
- 0.3 megapixels VGA
- Exposure compensation, White balance presets, Burst mode, Digital zoom, Mirror, Self-timer
- Openwave 4.1 Browser
CDMA - Code Division Multiple Access. A technique of multiplexing, also called spread spectrum, in which analog signals are converted into digital form for transmission. For each communication channel, the signals are encoded in a sequence known to the transmitter and the receiver for that channel. The foremost application is digital cellular phone technology from QUALCOMM that operates in the 800MHz band and 1.9GHz PCS band. CDMA phones are noted for their excellent call quality and long battery life.
- 800, 1900 MHz
AMPS - Advanced mobile phone standard. Analogue standard used widely in North America.
- 199 entries, Multiple numbers per contact, Picture ID, Ring ID
- Calendar, Alarm, Calculator, Tip calculator, World clock, Notes
- SMS, MMS (T9), Predictive text input
- Polyphonic ringtones (32 voices), Vibration, Phone profiles, Speakerphone
- Voice dialing, Voice recording, TTY/TDD
Despite our efforts to provide full and correct LG 5450 / LX5450 specifications, there is always a possibility of making a mistake. If you see any wrong or incomplete data, please LET US KNOW.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Phone specs database licensing page.