You have 60 minutes on Monday to buy the Motorola Moto X for $299
And even if you can't get away for that one hour on Monday, Motorola will continue to discount the Moto X by $70 from January 27th until February 14th, Valentine's Day. That would price the handset at $329. That might not be as great a deal as the $100 haircut available for that hour on Monday, but a nice discount nonetheless.
Motorola has a couple of deals for the Motorola Moto X
source: @Motorola via AndroidCentral
2. bugsbunny00 (Posts: 1240; Member since: 07 Jun 2013)
less time with great deal.this one that couldn't be missed.
4. Joshing4fun (Posts: 1052; Member since: 13 Aug 2010)
Kinda wondering why Moto would do this now? Obviously its not really for Valentines day, so what is their motive? Poor sales perhaps?
9. Jommick (Posts: 209; Member since: 10 Sep 2013)
Everyone seems to be putting phones on sale this time of year
5. PapaSmurf (Posts: 8833; Member since: 14 May 2012)
I'm buying one. All black body with red accents is sexy!
6. hurrycanger (Posts: 1239; Member since: 01 Dec 2013)
Totally amazing deal. For those who don't really care about 1080p display, the Moto X rules! Even cheaper than the Nexus 5 now, and you get better battery life, all-time "Okay Google Now", and a lot of customization from Moto Maker.
8. aditya.k (Posts: 474; Member since: 10 Mar 2013)
OMG! And in India you get only a 10$ discount during any of the festivals. And this is 100$. Wish I was in the US! LTE, Contracts and well priced phones! :(
10. JunitoNH (Posts: 964; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
Overpriced, however you can get it at Amazon wireless for 0.01- $29 with contract.
12. PapaSmurf (Posts: 8833; Member since: 14 May 2012)
The whole point is OFF CONTRACT, which for $299 is a steal.
13. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4103; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
And you can't customize it on Amazon, which adds much more personal value.
11. GeekMovement (Posts: 1519; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
I'd totally get one! I'm curious as to know whether Motorola will out the sequel to this flagship sometime this year and whether or not that one will have just the same amount of customization at launch.
15. ECPirate37 (Posts: 92; Member since: 14 Jul 2011)
Thank you for this article. I wanted to buy my next phone off contract, and couldn't decided between the Moto X or the Nexus. I wanted the Moto X more, but didn't want to pay the extra money. I got the coupon today and now it will be here Friday. THANKS!