Windows Phone device with Snapdragon 805 and 2K display pops up under the name of Qualcomm LiQUID
9. RobVLC (Posts: 13; Member since: 02 Apr 2014)
It could be confirmed soon! I hope...
23. Beijendorf (Posts: 335; Member since: 27 Aug 2013)
In case you don't know who Daniel Rubino is, he knows a lot, has a lot of contacts and is rarely wrong. I'll trust him before any wildly speculative anonymous rumours.
27. akki20892 (Posts: 3776; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
Maybe different number(15##) but could be a another phablet from Nokia.
2. tech2 (Posts: 2916; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
Going by MS's speed this phone will probably land about in 2017
3. express77 (unregistered)
with that money and talented guys, ms should have brought those features in wp8. should work faster for the sake of the competition and no restrictions.
4. amirlukmanhisyam (Posts: 42; Member since: 26 Jun 2012)
I think the main purpose of diverting from Windows Mobile to Windows Phone is to restrict the users from accessing their own phones especially WP7... Still prefer the flexiblity of WM and how versatile it is...
5. tech2 (Posts: 2916; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
Exactly. Its been a year since Windows 8.1 on Desktop was released and still general consumers can't enjoy the features on their phones which were available to Android/ios since 2009. The disparity is huge.
MS is just too bureaucratic and complacent.
11. Felix_Gatto (Posts: 745; Member since: 03 Jul 2013)
I must agree with you, WP has a very slow development rate. But I still have a hope on WP 8.1
6. Felix_Gatto (Posts: 745; Member since: 03 Jul 2013)
The same thing also happen in 2013 when 1080p flagships flooded the market. Many people think that 1080p will consume a lot more power compared to 720p, but the fact says otherwise. But for me QHD display only good for device with higher than 5.5 inch display, below than that it's an overkill.
8. tech2 (Posts: 2916; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
Sorry :P..........Nokia fanboys would've owned me if i wrote that.
14. sbw44 (Posts: 425; Member since: 04 Dec 2012)
Look who's talking! one of the biggest android troll on this site! I mean honestly why can't you accept that WP is getting better and better? Are you that worried that WP might actually become better than android?
16. papss (unregistered)
That's what you get with fandroids from this site. You will get used to their moronic comments
21. AfterShock (Posts: 3698; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
It goes both ways, unless you're implying, we don't see guys like the first poster in android articles?
18. tech2 (Posts: 2916; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
Yeah, sure..........I will be worried from an OS who ditches its old platform (WP7) and can't change a wallpaper ?!bhahahaahhaha XD
Whatever floats your boat, buddy !
19. papss (unregistered)
Oh no!! I can't change my wallpaper!! How could they.
24. elitewolverine (Posts: 3173; Member since: 28 Oct 2013)
Whatever will i do...oh nooooo...no wallpaper, my excel workload depends on it! As well as the 30million songs, oh crap my lockscreen music artist wallpaper is covering my wallpaper....nooooooooooooo.
Sorry when a grid of icons ruins the view of your wallpaper, it means nothing.
20. Felix_Gatto (Posts: 745; Member since: 03 Jul 2013)
WP is getting better and better, but it's really slow. I hope that WP 8.1 is a huge update.
10. DarkRadeonFX (Posts: 35; Member since: 29 Mar 2014)
Bring it on.....Can't live with my 1020 forever...
13. aman5mathur (Posts: 14; Member since: 28 Mar 2014)
At last MS is doing something for nokia
15. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2018; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
This could be only the phone, that replaces my 1020... Bring it Nokia
17. papss (unregistered)
I love that the first comments are from fandroids that add nothing to this site..effing trolls..
Now onto this topic.. I'm glad m$ is updating for this to keep them level with the my space OS and IOS
22. AfterShock (Posts: 3698; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
Again, read, no android article goes by without WP trolls trolling.
Prove to me where they like Sipps and Roddy do not?
25. papss (unregistered)
It's not even compatible to the level fandroids do on wp.. don't be silly.. also I'm not sure who sipps is.. Rodney hasn't posted in a while and when he did at least it was with some truth.
26. Diego! (Posts: 534; Member since: 15 Jun 2009)
OMG!!! This is simply amazing!!! Nokia Lumia 1820, for real! ;D
But wait... why the screen of Nokia Lumia 1520 is stated as 720p when it is FHD 1080p? Is there a typo?