Watch some amazing digital painting done with the S Pen on the Galaxy Note II (video)
24. PhenomFaz (Posts: 1064; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
This painting is...AWESOME!
Now that's one of the reasons the Note 2 is the phone to beat!
Its not just a phablet like the htc or sony yuga....the Note 2 is actually a production tool and the best in mobile out there!
The sfottware optimization alone on the Note 2 trumps all competition!
32. Nadr1212 (Posts: 741; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
Is he God cuz what we all just saw is a f**king miracle!!!!!!!!
3. phljcnth (Posts: 255; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
This is beautiful! I wish I could see more of his works.
15. bashigej (Posts: 1; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
5. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
A perfect illustration of why Note 2 is the most usable and capable handheld one can buy
18. SleepingOz (unregistered)
This reminds me of a certain Samsung hater claiming that the S-Pen is pointless. LMAO!
23. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Actually, I see the digital pen as the next best thing..the productivity and creativity potential is wonderful.
In five years kids will draw wonders on their tablets and in ten years they will laugh at the thought of drawing and painting on paper
6. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
In fact.. every artist should have a Galaxy Note 2
8. anshul0000 (unregistered)
Amazing....i m speechless..
9. matrix_neo (Posts: 307; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
So amazing, you can't believe it only uses an s pen. Geremy is good artist. Samsung has done a good job, it craves me more to buy this awesome phone.
11. twens (Posts: 515; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
I own one. When I try to explain to people why I bought it they just don't get it. This is just one of the many reasons. A powerful phone without the right software is simple useless. A quad core Iphone will just be as useless as an Iphone 3gs. What does the new Iphone do that an iphone3gs can't? People need to wake up and see what Samsung is trying to do for as. Real product that deserve good money.
13. zhypher_23 (Posts: 195; Member since: 04 Jun 2012)
This is what I'm trying to tell Apple lovers, they just won't listen...
12. Topcat488 (Posts: 1108; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
Lips so beautiful, they could be kissed... Try doing that with your finger... S-Pen FTW.
16. jaytai0106 (Posts: 1185; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
I can't even draw that well on paper... Now I'm going to sit in the corner and cry...
21. PAPINYC (Posts: 2171; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Don't cry, the good thing about Android is that it's "Open-Source" and, therefore, will also provide you with the tools to learn. It's not like they're going to have you spend almost $1,000 USD for a tablet or phone that you'll have to make an appointment at some sort of "bar" with some quasi- wannabe' "genius" to learn how it's used; only so that the "genius" tells you that you have to sync it with some sort of "Tooney" software on your home computer. Android is freedom, not shAckles.
17. GALAXY-STORM (Posts: 328; Member since: 13 Oct 2012)
unFREAKINGbelievable....it almost came to life.
19. PAPINYC (Posts: 2171; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
OMFreakinG, truly amazing to know that this can be done on my next phone!!
20. techytechtech (banned) (Posts: 33; Member since: 10 Oct 2012)
i have been convinced to sell my iphone 4s and buy the note 2 ....
22. AnnDroid (Posts: 52; Member since: 02 Aug 2011)
You could give me five Note 2's and I couldn't make a drawing any better than stick figures :)
25. g2a5b0e (Posts: 2097; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
Not trying to be a hater here, but how would five Note 2's make your drawings any better than one?
26. TheCellX (Posts: 36; Member since: 08 Nov 2011)
I really like my Note 2... no matter if i can only draw like a Little kindergarden boy...
28. NaRFL (Posts: 25; Member since: 09 Apr 2012)
It's not really exciting. My iphone 13 can do this!