WSJ confirms in-cell touch technology for the next iPhone
1. wendygarett (unregistered)
feel like apple is cutting the cost of the touch panel...
i guess the screen will end up black out when doing the drop test, just like sgs3 :)
2. TylerGrunter (Posts: 1310; Member since: 16 Feb 2012)
You beat me on the joke about the drop test! +1 for you.
3. strikercho (banned) (Posts: 156; Member since: 20 Mar 2012)
I feel like...sour grapes for you, sir :) PS: and stop comparing Apple to Samsung or LG or any other chun-chan brand. It is like comparing Benz to a Kia...
4. wendygarett (unregistered)
Excuse me.. did I compare these two... The word just like doesn't meant to compare :)
5. neutralguy (Posts: 1152; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
yeah.. like benz is an american brand like apple.. Why not compare those companies? They all make smartphones. Not because they're asian companies doesn't mean they can't beat apple. Man.. grow up. You racist..calling asian companies "chun-chan brand".
11. tedkord (Posts: 7203; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
That's kind of rough. I know Apple has fallen behind, but calling them Kia seems a but uncalled for.
15. Yusei (Posts: 13; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
Actually Mercedes-Benz now have their parts from china manufacturers.
And doush, your beloved Apple products are made by asian company's.
6. Reverence (Posts: 224; Member since: 16 Jul 2012)
Enough of it.......we r not interested in iphone...
there gona come up with only 1 thing new and then theyll say.........revolutionary, and bla bla bla.........we need new design and UI
17. stealthd (Posts: 1067; Member since: 12 Jun 2011)
We are legion. . .
If you're not interested, stop clicking the damn articles. Your clicks pay the bills.
20. matrix_neo (Posts: 329; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
Legion of sheep!! LOL who's the leader??
18. sithman (banned) (Posts: 299; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
Yes u r interested, that's y u keep chiming in. If ur not interested, then ur stupid cuz u jus wanna troll, and thumb down comments. The iPhone will bigger thinner faster lighter, damn I sound like one of their commercials now lmao. Seriously though it'll b a sweet phone.
22. Reverence (Posts: 224; Member since: 16 Jul 2012)
LOL......iPhone is perhaps the worst phone in the market..do u know wats the most practical thing about phones....DROP TEST...nd iphone dies in this..........iOS's UI is the worst even Symbian has a better UI....WAT IS iPhone small iPad......lol..
nd for ur information iPhine's retina display is no more the best..nd how big is the screen..4inchs...so big man...then wat do u call S3's 4.8 inch...they come up with stupid Siri and 200 new features(always) and they r crap always...iPhone is not even 3rd largest nd for ur kind information everyday their sales r droping...since 2007 they have not changed iPhone's front design.....nd then they say "ALL NEW DESIGN "....Even Pureview 808 is better than their so called "ALL NEW CAMERA OPTICS".....Android is first and then is WP8......nd its proven.........JB really kicked ios6.........even n9 has a better UI and a better design wat to talk about others
7. shuaibhere (Posts: 1927; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
oh...may be apple belong to royal family like benz.... bt samsung is ferrari which is race combined royal car...
8. fredmode01 (Posts: 19; Member since: 17 Jul 2012)
LMAO.. without these "chun-chan brands" as you call them, Apple wouldn't even sell phones or any other crap, you idiot.. where do you think all tech parts are coming from ? * hint : google ASIA for a quick search *
9. Aaron_R96 (Posts: 198; Member since: 22 Jan 2012)
Is this the same screen technology as used in the Xperia S aswell? I swear I remember reading an article on some kind of screen technology on the XS?
P.s these 'chun chun' brands supply a lot of the components for the iphone, Samsung, LG > screen, Sony > camera etc etc...
10. CharlieAtInfinity (Posts: 253; Member since: 10 Apr 2012)
@strikercho.... chun-chan brand huh?? will i bet 100% your phone is made my these chun-chan brands.... open and see i bet its made in China..
12. tedkord (Posts: 7203; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
"Samsung has been doing this since the original Galaxy S."
Apple getting all great artistic again, while suing over shapes.
14. dragonscourgex (Posts: 307; Member since: 16 Jan 2012)
I wonder if they are going sue Samsung now. Since they stole Apple screen design.
16. andro. (Posts: 1990; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
Apple now using technology Samsung incorporated in "the original galaxy s". That was 2009/2010 based technology for samsungs androids,as good an example as ever as to how far behind in innovation apple is
19. sithman (banned) (Posts: 299; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
Then y aren't they using it? Anything to slam apple, but it's cool that's what u guys do.
24. dragonscourgex (Posts: 307; Member since: 16 Jan 2012)
We don't slam Apple...they do that on their own with each new iProduct they make.
21. matrix_neo (Posts: 329; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
They are already behind with their ios6, they are also behind with screen technology?! Lol never mind for apple, they will just call their lawyers and file a lawsuit to those companies who may think that their godly apple is losing and threatening it's sales. And their followers a.k.a ísheep, will defend apple up to their last bytes of their data plan, that their idevices are superior products. It's ridiculous and so annoying...