Unlocked & no-contract required Google Nexus One is selling for $270
Time is always one of those things that lessen the popularity of a certain handset, but for the mighty Google Nexus One, it has managed to stem the onslaught since it constantly receives all the latest Android updates. Actually, now is probably the perfect time to pick one up – even more when it’s priced at $269.99! Almost more than half-off from its original starting price of $529.99, it’s definitely something that might attract some people, especially when it’s an unlocked model and doesn’t require any contracts.
Right now, you can pick up the handset online through DailySteals.com, where it’s going for sale for today only. Additionally, there is a $4.99 shipping charge associated with the purchase – thus bringing its total to $274.98.
1. bluechrism (unregistered) posted on 11 May 2011, 11:27 1
This is a great price and I thought about grabbing one basically for investment. It's less than Ebay Buy It now deals, but more than Auction cost for a used one (just watched one go for $227.50) The New ones on auction are too far out, but tellingly the ones on auction starting price of $300 have 0 bids on them (soonest to finish is 10 hours).
So probably the best price you will get anywhere for a new one to use, but you may not make much reselling it if that's your thing.
10. Lucas777 posted on 11 May 2011, 20:37 1
this isnt a great price at all... u have to mins 10% on ebay... and new ones on craigslist go for about 250... so in know way is this a good investment
3. Pochi (unregistered) posted on 11 May 2011, 12:17 3
Wow i wish i can get it for Sprint at this price but its GSM phone which sucks... Andriod over IOS anyday u iphone fanboy
4. Ray69 (unregistered) posted on 11 May 2011, 12:24 3
It is 3G
5. OMG (unregistered) posted on 11 May 2011, 13:48 2
HOLY CRAP I'M SO LOOKING INTO THIS!
6. Aswin (unregistered) posted on 11 May 2011, 14:34 2
OMG ! Freaking Super Cool deal ! *Surprised*
7. thisisweaksauce posted on 11 May 2011, 16:13 2
Is this the T-Mobile 3G version? Or the AT&T 3G version?
8. luis_lopez_351 posted on 11 May 2011, 16:38 1
is there By any chance a cdma only Version? (Dont want Sprints Wimax/Cdma Version, it will be heavy, hot and battery hog)
16. yougotkilled1 posted on 11 May 2011, 23:10 0
Great deal for a year old phone that still performs very well today!:) Love my nexus one ^__^
18. andrey (unregistered) posted on 17 Aug 2011, 05:51 0
need a bit more money but my parents don't let. :(