The future is now: Apple Japan has the screen protector applicator widget that you need
1. Saioofi (Posts: 236; Member since: 23 May 2014)
Since when is applying a screen protector considered from the "future"?
2. MrElectrifyer (Posts: 1857; Member since: 21 Oct 2014)
Since apple invented it in the iWorld...
4. marorun (Posts: 2872; Member since: 30 Mar 2015)
Yeah when apple do it strangely all media go wow but this is nothing special we been using a similar product for 2 year at the store i work and its work on all devices.
6. joevsyou (Posts: 666; Member since: 28 Feb 2015)
should be the other way around. Makers start to make the darn screens strong enough to avoid stretches and help with cracks
11. Chris.P (Posts: 519; Member since: 27 Jun 2013)
Thickly veiled sarcasm. Or a failure at. :(
3. Remmy (Posts: 112; Member since: 31 Jul 2012)
So, does it cover the rounded edges of the iPhone? Or it applies the protector on the whole body including the sides?
7. TyrionLannister (unregistered)
Glass screen protectors are super easy to apply and leave no bubbles. Plastic screen protectors are trash anyway. They get smudged, scratched and don't have the feel of a real glass. Moreover, they don't offer any protection from drops.
8. iusshpandeh (Posts: 250; Member since: 23 Jul 2014)
From today, I'm using AdBlocker in PA's website. I'm already fed up with tooo much ads and now they add these nonsense too!
18. Chris.P (Posts: 519; Member since: 27 Jun 2013)
Blocking ads hurts us, bad. Plz 2 reconsider? :(
12. tokuzumi (Posts: 877; Member since: 27 Aug 2009)
Installing a screen protector properly isn't terribly difficult. I install them in my bathroom, after I've run the shower for a few minutes. Gets all the dust out of the air, and slowly apply the screen protector. Glass protectors are easier to install, as they just seat themselves.