Tablet users better be contortionists to keep healthy posture, says a joint Harvard and Microsoft study
1. PimpStrong posted on 25 Jan 2012, 10:20 5 0
"iPads Disease" I would say "Tablets Disease" but the iPad is leading the way.
7. andro. posted on 25 Jan 2012, 17:17 3 0
ipad disease has been documented as "The ailment where a bodys mental reasoning and free will thinking ceases to exist and the human victim is reduced to buying apple products over and over again until death insues"
2. downphoenix posted on 25 Jan 2012, 10:50 1 0
Now this research holds some weight. That report that Phone Arena posted a week or so ago about how typing on a tablet is worse than a keyboard, this on the other hand is logical, its not good to bend your neck or back for an extended period of time at all.
3. JonGarrett posted on 25 Jan 2012, 10:59 0 0
Ive never used my tablet for more than an hour at a time. on average, I use it for maybe 20-30 minutes and about 2-3 times a week.
4. c.hack posted on 25 Jan 2012, 11:27 0 0
What's the difference between slouching while tableting vs reading a book/Kindle vs staring at a TV?
8. EclipseGSX posted on 25 Jan 2012, 18:01 1 0
i understand your book argument but tvs are usually placed directly in front of us or up high even like at sports bars and such. Tablets and books are used looking down.
6. theoak posted on 25 Jan 2012, 12:19 0 0
I wonder if my medical insurance will cover treatment??? ;)
9. pongkie posted on 25 Jan 2012, 19:13 0 2
Or to summarize the article the apple sales is giving Microsoft people neck problems by stooping their heads down in shame and agony