TSMC fast-tracking 20nm chips in the hope to win Apple's future processor generations
2. hung2900 (Posts: 951; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
I think 32nm HKMG process is better than 28nm process of TSMC.
3. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
its not just about the NM. a we'll made 32 NM will squash a cheap 28nm. exynos vs s4 to prove that easily.
5. alpinejason (Posts: 262; Member since: 06 Sep 2011)
really?lets bend over backwards FOR APPLE!!! who cares
8. stealthd (unregistered)
People who want to make money...
7. GuiltyBystander (Posts: 199; Member since: 05 Mar 2012)
100 bucks says that TSMC will have problems with 20nm just like they did with 28nm, 32nm and 45nm....
10. vicky23 (banned) (Posts: 9; Member since: 04 Jul 2012)
TSMC have been speeding up both the production of 28nm chips, as well as the trial lines for the 20nm method, in the hope of establishing itself as a reliable supplier of chips for a huge customer like Apple...
eizo lcd repair