TSMC fast-tracking 20nm chips in the hope to win Apple's future processor generations
2. hung2900 posted on 02 May 2012, 04:50 1 3
I think 32nm HKMG process is better than 28nm process of TSMC.
3. remixfa posted on 02 May 2012, 06:29 1 3
its not just about the NM. a we'll made 32 NM will squash a cheap 28nm. exynos vs s4 to prove that easily.
5. alpinejason posted on 02 May 2012, 06:46 0 3
really?lets bend over backwards FOR APPLE!!! who cares
7. GuiltyBystander posted on 02 May 2012, 08:19 1 1
100 bucks says that TSMC will have problems with 20nm just like they did with 28nm, 32nm and 45nm....
10. vicky23 (banned) posted on 05 Jul 2012, 03:42 0 0
TSMC have been speeding up both the production of 28nm chips, as well as the trial lines for the 20nm method, in the hope of establishing itself as a reliable supplier of chips for a huge customer like Apple...
eizo lcd repair