Sony releases a Purple Diamond Edition Xperia Z3 in Hong Kong, costs $645
1. RajRicardo (Posts: 384; Member since: 28 Feb 2014)
Still the same old crappy camera algorithms. No thanks.
8. Mercedes-Benz (banned) (Posts: 403; Member since: 18 Jan 2015)
Its a very sexy phone , but no thanks
2. NotAGeek (Posts: 279; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)
Too late since the Z4 is around the corner
3. anleoflippy (Posts: 595; Member since: 03 Jan 2013)
Here comes the comments saying Sony is doing crap again.
4. jaytai0106 (Posts: 1888; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
Sony needs to just release one flagship a year... and announce different color editions at the launch. So buyers know what to expect. Not like 3 months down the road and be wtf! I like that color better.
5. romeo1 (Posts: 706; Member since: 06 Jan 2012)
I'm not sure why they are doing this so late. This color should've been there from the beginning.
Its a great color for females. ofcourse a male can get it 2 but purple usually will be bought by females. Also the purple makes the phone look elegant though i like the copper one the most
7. shamrock (Posts: 72; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
it will make a huge difference for Sony if they improve their camera. I'm a big Sony fan, so I hate to say this, phase detection photos from Galaxy S5 is a lot better than the photos taken with Z3. I'm not a professional photographer to tinker with the manual mode. You need to make the superior auto which is the default mode a lot better to stay ahead of the competition....