Some developers now able to respond to users comments on Google Play Store
Users of an app who aren't happy with it or have questions about it have usually resorted to the comments section to have their say. This is all well and good, but it left no opportunity for the developer to publicly respond when a problem that a user was having could have been the user's own fault. We wouldn't be surprised to see higher average scores come out of this new opportunity for the developers to respond to comments from users. It won't make a bad app turn good, but it might just allow a developer help make an app successful by explaining certain things to users.
source: AndroidSpin via Phandroid
1. theBankRobber (Posts: 651; Member since: 22 Sep 2011)
Its about time, I hate when comments are about stupid crap because the user didn't read the description.
2. Birds (Posts: 1139; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
I really would be enjoying this feature but no I can't because my Xperia S's favorite color is yellow now....Everything is so yellow.. As soon as you boot it up the screen is straight yellow. I wonder has the feature reached Shadow Gun yet because those developers deserve many thanks. lol
14. Aaron_R96 (Posts: 198; Member since: 22 Jan 2012)
Send it to Sony and they'll fix it at a Sony store for free, or like me, go to your carrier and ask for a replacement, I even got 4 more smarttags out of it & new one is fine :)
21. Birds (Posts: 1139; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
lol, i got it as a gift and i stay in north america. Lol
4. Non_Sequitur (Posts: 1111; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
Seems legit. Might be useful. If not, at least devs have the option.
5. blazee (Posts: 370; Member since: 02 Jan 2012)
Great idea, maybe google will respond to my comments about some of the preloaded crap that i dont want on my phone
6. sprockkets (Posts: 1573; Member since: 16 Jan 2012)
Since Google already took care of that problem, you are just trolling.
11. plgladio (Posts: 313; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
Which preloaed crap you don't like in Android?
19. blazee (Posts: 370; Member since: 02 Jan 2012)
google play movies, google play books, google +. I hate seeing the updates constantly popping up as i dont want to update these apps. Call them whatever you want, i dont want them and i shouldnt be forced to have them on my phone
20. sprockkets (Posts: 1573; Member since: 16 Jan 2012)
Well go to apps, all programs, then disable them. They will disappear from the app list and go away.
You shouldn't have them natively/built in unless you have ICS anyhow.
13. microsoftnokiawin (Posts: 1149; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
WP7 or Symbian or me Meego or android yes
IOS more limited than WP7
and it hasn't changed that much from my point of view
and good to see Google helping developers
16. tubieso (Posts: 6; Member since: 17 Jun 2012)
The things that Google is most complained by employees