Samsung registers 3 more Galaxy series names
1. pbui.818 posted on 18 Apr 2012, 16:54 16 0
Galaxy S III on AT&T: Metrix
Galaxy S III on Verizon: Velvet
Galaxy S III on Sprint: Legend
Galaxy S III on T-Mobile: Galaxy S III
2. jcpwn2004 posted on 18 Apr 2012, 17:37 15 0
i really hate US carriers. Just call it the gs3 FFS. Can you imagine if the iphone had different names.....
me: Hi I'd like to get the iphone.
Verizon employee: You mean the apple magic?
-Me: no sorry I meant the apple revolution.
employee: Sorry we only carry the magic and unicorn HD
7. dallas90733 posted on 18 Apr 2012, 19:41 5 0
I can't agree with you more!!..GS3 is GS3, no matter the dam carrier!!
3. mercorp posted on 18 Apr 2012, 17:48 3 0
Hope they will not trademark even worse names like galaxy S***,or galaxy wtf.
4. Carlitos posted on 18 Apr 2012, 18:23 1 0
Gosh I swear I thought Motorola was showing off tons of phones along with HTC, but Samsung is going overboard.
5. Chronos posted on 18 Apr 2012, 19:03 2 0
Samsung has been going overboard for about two years.
8. rockstarlive posted on 18 Apr 2012, 19:49 1 0
But some of the names might just be place holders. Imagine if its all low end. Midrange and highend.
9. RORYREVOLUTION posted on 18 Apr 2012, 19:55 3 0
I swear if Verizon skips out on the SGS3 I will kick them in the nuts. BIG mistake on the SGS2. I don't see why they couldnt have offered it with 3G or at least put the crapdragon processor and LTE on it. It's still better than most of the crap out there that LG makes.
11. ScottSchneider posted on 18 Apr 2012, 21:44 1 0
Gosh... IS it just me or is everyone having the Samsung Syndrome... Everytime I open PA or GSMA, my eyes just dance around the whole page looking only for the names SAMSUNG GALAXY and S III...
It's SAMSUNG All the Way...
12. Orbitman posted on 18 Apr 2012, 22:10 0 0
"we have to rely on batteries and snark to keep us warm"
haha! thanks for a good laugh at the end of a long day, Michael!!!!