Samsung registers 3 more Galaxy series names
1. pbui.818 (Posts: 78; Member since: 06 Feb 2012)
Galaxy S III on AT&T: Metrix
Galaxy S III on Verizon: Velvet
Galaxy S III on Sprint: Legend
Galaxy S III on T-Mobile: Galaxy S III
2. jcpwn2004 (Posts: 314; Member since: 18 Jan 2012)
i really hate US carriers. Just call it the gs3 FFS. Can you imagine if the iphone had different names.....
me: Hi I'd like to get the iphone.
Verizon employee: You mean the apple magic?
-Me: no sorry I meant the apple revolution.
employee: Sorry we only carry the magic and unicorn HD
7. dallas90733 (Posts: 35; Member since: 06 Mar 2011)
I can't agree with you more!!..GS3 is GS3, no matter the dam carrier!!
3. mercorp (Posts: 917; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
Hope they will not trademark even worse names like galaxy S***,or galaxy wtf.
4. Carlitos (Posts: 211; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
Gosh I swear I thought Motorola was showing off tons of phones along with HTC, but Samsung is going overboard.
5. Chronos (Posts: 257; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
Samsung has been going overboard for about two years.
8. rockstarlive (Posts: 307; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
But some of the names might just be place holders. Imagine if its all low end. Midrange and highend.
9. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 2800; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
I swear if Verizon skips out on the SGS3 I will kick them in the nuts. BIG mistake on the SGS2. I don't see why they couldnt have offered it with 3G or at least put the crapdragon processor and LTE on it. It's still better than most of the crap out there that LG makes.
11. ScottSchneider (Posts: 150; Member since: 06 Dec 2011)
Gosh... IS it just me or is everyone having the Samsung Syndrome... Everytime I open PA or GSMA, my eyes just dance around the whole page looking only for the names SAMSUNG GALAXY and S III...
It's SAMSUNG All the Way...
12. Orbitman (Posts: 108; Member since: 09 Oct 2011)
"we have to rely on batteries and snark to keep us warm"
haha! thanks for a good laugh at the end of a long day, Michael!!!!