Samsung debunks the myth that the flexible Galaxy Skin phone is anything but a concept render
3. lol just not gomnna happen (unregistered)
ok were does the battery go?? lol
6. Leodrade (Posts: 87; Member since: 26 Aug 2011)
either it would be in that hump in the bottom or it would use some sort of flexible battery which has already been shown in other concept phones
9. battery-concept (unregistered)
Some really thin and flexible battery has been proven concept. The only problem is companies that will be investing on it.
Here's the video.
Here's the Samsung Flexible Amoled Screen that will be used in that design shown at CES 2011.
Combine the two and you have a phone.
7. Goldendick (unregistered)
Maybe your mom is the battery, I know I gave her quite a charge last night.
10. NeXoS (Posts: 286; Member since: 03 May 2011)
Samsung needs to patent that sh!t before Apple steals it and patents it themselves.