Samsung Galaxy S5: cases and covers
Samsung has its brand new S View covers and cases for the Galaxy S5 on display at Mobile World Congress, and at its stand there are also cases from third-party case makers as well.
You have more color options with Samsung’s covers than before, and that’s neat. The S View Cover has a huge window cut out in the front so you can see the time, date, missed notifications and health and fitness information. You can also pick an S View cover that adds wireless charging capabilities to the S5.
Apart from these cases and covers, third-party app makers are showing their own cases with different patterns that add a lot of character to the S5. Take a look at them right below.
Samsung Galaxy S5 cases and covers Fullscreen
More popular slideshows
Samsung Galaxy S5 cases and covers
9. Skoms (Posts: 118; Member since: 03 Feb 2014)
Samsung S5 looks goooooood.
Just Elop the flop think others
10. rd_nest (Posts: 683; Member since: 06 Jun 2010)
The irony is that Samsung will make more money selling covers than HTC will make selling phones :D
20. maherk (Posts: 781; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
Flash news, even those "premium " aluminum phones are always covered. And guess what, people like Apple and Samsung because you won't miss a damn design, you will always find what you want, and no matter what type of accessory you want, it ll be up there on ebay and amazon. I was at the zoo the other day, and it was either a Galaxy or an iPhone wrapped in a case in almost every hand there. People don't care that much if it is made out of plastic or aluminum, they look for the functionality. It's those that buy all these articles about how aluminum is much sexier who goes for the looks vs functionality. Whether you guys like it or not, the fact that Samsung added heart rate and fingerprint sensors, this will make sure Samsung is going to sell even more than it did with the S4. 10 months old used S4 is being sold on Craigslist for more than what HTC one, LG g2, and the Xperia Z is being sold for. That's tell much about how the regular customer loves the Galaxies and don't mind the plastic back.
23. johnehms09 (Posts: 48; Member since: 17 Jan 2014)
nice try, so its all about looking for best case to cover your s5 eh?.. im a naked phone user and I guess 20% users do the same, buying a huge cases are same as buying a replacement if ever you scratch you device, just use tempered glass for your screen and you'll be fine.. but ob-curse you cant do the same thing on the new Galaxy GRAND, oh i mean S5
26. Ashoaib (Posts: 1203; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
S5 badly need nice back cover options, rest of the specs are fine...
2. toink (unregistered)
The S5 looks way better in these pictures.
4. istitch (Posts: 157; Member since: 19 Mar 2013)
maybe samsung have contracts with the casing manufacturers, they(samsung) produce ugly but powerful phone, so the consumers will surely buy a case from these manufacturers.
6. uchihakurtz (Posts: 206; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
Great, now buyers can replace that band-aid back if they don't like it, and they all look great!
7. surethom (Posts: 227; Member since: 04 Mar 2009)
So you can buy a wireless charging cover, fantastic, Why did they not mention this yesterday???? This should be standard.
8. Mube007 (Posts: 71; Member since: 24 Sep 2013)
Samsung u break my heart hate ur crapy s5 shame on ur designers
12. zuckerboy (Posts: 898; Member since: 22 Dec 2011)
where is eldar murtazin ??? I need to find him
17. dratomic (Posts: 428; Member since: 09 Oct 2013)
i dont remember. did he miss as always or his predictions were a hit?
13. GMS85 (Posts: 155; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
Even the covers all ugly! LMAO! HTC gon sell like cake cake cake!
16. Just.Saying (Posts: 132; Member since: 04 Apr 2013)
How does a cake sell a phone ????????????????
14. mokhtar (Posts: 196; Member since: 06 Jan 2014)
plz stop s5 posts , the s5 is ugly that s the fact
15. tiara6918 (Posts: 1322; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
I'm expecting that the price of that can buy you an entry level feature phone.
18. jibraihimi (Posts: 643; Member since: 29 Nov 2011)
PA now please stop torturing us with all S5 post, this device isn't so exciting to dedicate hundreds of useless post on it..... Its MWC find some good stuffs for us over there, instead marketing Samsung every other post, like you are official marketing partner of Samsung........
19. jibraihimi (Posts: 643; Member since: 29 Nov 2011)
PA now please stop torturing us with all S5 post, this device isn't so exciting to dedicate hundreds of useless post on it..... Its MWC find some good stuffs for us over there, instead of marketing Samsung every other post, like you are official marketing partner of Samsung........
22. bnick25 (Posts: 34; Member since: 05 May 2013)
A wireless charging case i like but not the colors cant wait for aftermarket cases
24. johnehms09 (Posts: 48; Member since: 17 Jan 2014)
And now seems to be more budget it case/covers marketing than the phone it self, just to cover the mess..
25. johnehms09 (Posts: 48; Member since: 17 Jan 2014)
this should be price like galaxy grand since they look a like..^_^
27. Smileycon (Posts: 2; Member since: 26 Feb 2014)
When these cases are going to be out? all I could find regarding wallet cases for Galaxy S5 are the lame wallet cases on spotga,com
29. od_on_advil (Posts: 3; Member since: 07 May 2014)
I found my leather case for the S5 at leatherphone.com. My case looks good and I can use it as a wallet, unlike the cases with tacky plastic covers