Samsung Galaxy Round vs Galaxy Note 3 size comparison: those curves come thin
1. Finest (Posts: 76; Member since: 16 Aug 2013)
*Epic Face Palm*
2. _Bone_ (Posts: 2126; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Educated expectations: flexible display on non-flexible device making it much sturdier, thinner, lighter, more efficient and less reflective over normal heavy, thick and fragile glass-covered screen
Reality: 0.12mm, 5.4g
Uneducated Expectations: flexible device!!!
Reality: epic face palm you absolute tool
3. Volcra (Posts: 20; Member since: 16 Mar 2013)
Well done to you sir +1
we need more educated people like you around!
4. vincelongman (Posts: 1148; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
Yea, people are excepting too much.
There will be flexible devices, but that's after they figure how to make the rest flexible.
For now the main benefit in my opinions is:
Cost of fixing G Round/G Flex after drop: $5-20
Cost of fixing other smartphone after drop: ~$100-200
7. shuaibhere (Posts: 1428; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
you nailed it..
if there is a option to give infinite likes...i'll give 10000 likes atleast...
13. bigstrudel (Posts: 518; Member since: 20 Aug 2012)
More like setting the bar low to begin with.
5. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 2624; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
For me curved Note is nicer & cuter than original Note III.
Some people are so dumb to think that flexible displays means flexible devices. God save me.
6. papss (unregistered)
They need a new name other than flexible displays.
I just purchased the note 3 and kind of partial to it now. The curved one looks silly and I'd prefer a straight screen to look at. Right now.... flexible is not going to be used in a way that I care about
8. tedkord (Posts: 4729; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
I can think of one possible benefit to this phone shape - it will better confirm to the shape of your leg in a pants pocket. Of course, unless you put it in screen facing out.
Other than that, I just don't understand the design.
9. AustinPaul (Posts: 32; Member since: 13 Dec 2011)
Yep - the in-the-pocket aspect is appealing to me. I had already expected to get a Note 3 after my S3, but would go with this if all else is equal or better.
11. Diego! (Posts: 504; Member since: 15 Jun 2009)
I'd rather get the NOTE 3 instead of the Galaxy Round. It brings the S-pen :D
12. shaheer7 (Posts: 22; Member since: 11 Jul 2013)
I think note 3 is far better than galaxy round.. note 3 comes with a stylus. :)
14. verty (Posts: 105; Member since: 07 May 2012)
Presently I so much prefer the curved note 2 myself. May not upgrade till a curvy 4 comes out (just kidding)