Samsung Galaxy Note now being updated to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
1. maccess (Posts: 742; Member since: 16 Jan 2013)
nice.. even the note owner don't have to be jealous with the note 2 owner.. lol.. great job sammy.. keep the update up.. :)
7. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 704; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
i think(may b) its last update for note1 while note 2 ll get KLP A5.0
3. Hammerfest (Posts: 383; Member since: 12 May 2012)
My AT&T GNote will be updated in 3-999 months.... that is if we are following AT&T's crappy history... not to mention loaded to the brim with crapware
4. _Bone_ (Posts: 2154; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Wow, this phone got a 7 from PA and ppl. accuse them of being Samsung fanboys? :)
5. henrickrw (Posts: 408; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
What happened is tha phonearena never expected to see the N7000 running jellybean 4.1.2
They tought the most this could be upgraded was to 4.0.4
I can bet a beer to anyone, that if Phonearena rates this phone again at least it would have a better rating that the lousy 7.
Never spit in the air because surely your own spit will fall in your face..
Good job sammy.
6. kingcombo78 (Posts: 15; Member since: 31 Dec 2012)
got to note cant wait to get it...update
8. champ_vl (Posts: 44; Member since: 31 Aug 2012)
I have the internation Note but I haven't recieved the update, also if I try to manually update it from the Phone Settings or Kies, it doesn't do anything.
Are you guys having the same problem?
15. WWThinker (Posts: 55; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
I happen to be passing by HK on Feb19. After I started Kies on the notebook, hooking up the N7000 to the notebook PC immediately popped a message "new firmware to be updated". The new UI is much more pleasant than the old one. But, the UI still stalled. Because of the "interpreter nature" and the missing Sensor Library, Android 4.1.2 will always studder when compared to the version of iOS and WP8 of the same grade.
9. henrickrw (Posts: 408; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
Download it and flash via odinhttp://www.hotfile.com/dl/1949
10. JunBringer (Posts: 137; Member since: 01 Oct 2012)
Sweet. Hopefully my fiance's Note 1 on AT&T will get this.
12. cR203 (Posts: 201; Member since: 27 Jan 2013)
NIce. I plugged my galaxy note into samsung kies and the update is there. However, my phone wasn't fully charged so it told me to charge it first. I'm gonna try it later.
13. cR203 (Posts: 201; Member since: 27 Jan 2013)
I did the update and i can say that it is great. The phone now performs alot faster than before. The new touchwiz is also great. Samsung did an excellent job with this update.
14. jonartpop (Posts: 170; Member since: 25 Oct 2012)
I live in Indonesia, my friend has this unlocked version but still haven't got the update. Ah I can't wait..
16. noormd1236 (Posts: 2; Member since: 04 Mar 2013)
i live in pakistan .....when it comes to pakistan have u any idea
17. noormd1236 (Posts: 2; Member since: 04 Mar 2013)
i live in pakistan when the update will come to pakistan please if any one have any idea please tell me
18. cR203 (Posts: 201; Member since: 27 Jan 2013)
Not sure when it will come to pakistan but i got it the same day it was announced back in february and i live in the us. Just plug your phone into kies ever so often and check. You should've gotten it by now.