Samsung Fingers with flexible display - Samsung's April Fools' joke
There’s a 3-inch “flexible UHD Super Emo-LED” display at the center of Samsung Fingers, and an S Laser beam projector just below it. We’re also treated with a 16MP hidden camera, built-in speaker and microphone, 4GB of RAM, 32G/64GB of internal memory, plus a wide variety of sensors - including a thermometer, compass, barometer, and a heart rate sensor. 5G and Wi-Fi 902.11wz will make sure to keep Fingers always connected.
Extra features include Talk To The Hand (you can let other people talk to Samsung Fingers while you’re busy, and it will record every word), S Charge (it charges the glove with solar power), and Voice AMP (this literally amplifies your voice and “reduces fatigue from trying to get attention”).
This smartglove comes in a few variations, including Samsung Fingers Tough, and a more delicate Samsung Fingers Class.
Of course, Samsung does mention at the end of the post presenting Fingers that this is nothing more than an April Fools’ joke. Even so, if we’re thinking about it, a glove similar to this could exist in the future. Or maybe not?
source: Samsung Tomorrow
2. SuperAndroid507 (Posts: 38; Member since: 06 Jan 2014)
This is THAT day of the year where I'd rather don't get off the bed...
3. ScottSchneider (Posts: 322; Member since: 06 Dec 2011)
They should have showed the middle finger to reject the call not fingers crossed... Lol...
8. androiphone20 (Posts: 1506; Member since: 10 Jul 2013)
You can judge me all you want but this is lame.
9. Ikechukwu (Posts: 147; Member since: 03 Oct 2011)
hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaaaa What a joke. Damn I laughed hard at that HIDDEN 16MP camera
11. ScottSchneider (Posts: 322; Member since: 06 Dec 2011)
and with all that the weight of that glove is just 1g... What a Day...
10. esperanza (Posts: 46; Member since: 23 Mar 2013)
Is this a joke? For me at least lack of middle finger gesture, not funny at all~!
12. livyatan (Posts: 720; Member since: 19 Jun 2013)
Imagine Apple making an April fool's joke.. yeah, I can't imagine it too.
No sense of humor..too caught up in their Nazi-like superiority complex
13. ali17chin (Posts: 7; Member since: 01 Apr 2014)
I'm sure Apple will apply for a patent on this.
14. linaresx (Posts: 85; Member since: 13 Jun 2013)
Jokes on you PA! I pre-ordered one from a guy on Craigslist, so I know it's legit. Also he said that if you extent your index, middle and pinky while holding your ring finger down that it charges the battery by shocking it.
15. express77 (unregistered)
so low specs. should have been 800zb memory, 100zb ran 18797676mp camera and 123576zhz 34564655 cores processor.
16. lilg29 (Posts: 89; Member since: 14 Sep 2011)
knowing samsung and the future we could potentially see this in 2020
17. djripster (Posts: 133; Member since: 10 Dec 2011)
Looks like HTC and Samsung hired the same April Fools Day consultant ?