OnePlus snags high-profile product placements in the new season of House of Cards
1. Blest42188 (Posts: 51; Member since: 05 Aug 2015)
i watched the entire season and didnt notice that at all. I feel like Oneplus' phones are too generic looking to be noticed straight off design.
2. ruben_2s (Posts: 9; Member since: 10 Jun 2015)
I do agree with you. What I've noticed though is when the s6 edge appeared on screen. Too good-looking to be unseen.
3. BobbyBaster (Posts: 12; Member since: 07 Mar 2016)
No one cares about mediocre low quality phones like One Plus.
6. vincelongman (Posts: 4106; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
That's great from a viewer POV
Unlike the Windows product placement on The Arrow which is really cringe worthy
8. TheOriginal (Posts: 49; Member since: 28 Oct 2015)
I like how everyone is calling the op2 "mediocre" and "generic". these terms mean that they are just like everything else. If the phone was just like everything else than it would be an effeminate phone similar to apple or samsung. just because the design is understated doesnt mean its generic or mediocre.
4. tyrionTheWise (unregistered)
To be clear, Claire uses an iPhone. I also saw a few Samsung phones. The data mining guy had a note 5 and conway had S6 edge+. Rest all were as usual iPhones, and for good reason.
5. KeyserSoze (Posts: 138; Member since: 06 Oct 2014)
Those generic-looking phones were OnePlus? Hahaha, I thought they were old cheapie Nexus 5's!
7. TheOriginal (Posts: 49; Member since: 28 Oct 2015)
Just because it isnt effeminate or flashy doesnt mean its generic, tbh I love the design because it isnt a generic and effeminate design like those from apple and samsung, the only reasons why I dont have a op2 is because the camera is mediocre and it is just too big for my pockets. But it has a very nice industrial (manly) and minimalistic design, my favorite part of the design is the futuristic looking tactile buttons.