Nokia accidentally leaks an international white Lumia 900?
1. StreetNerd (Posts: 703; Member since: 08 Dec 2010)
As u can see the screen is not curved so it is the Lumia 900.
2. jasongohjr (Posts: 75; Member since: 26 Sep 2011)
It is the 900.. The micro-USB port does not have a cover while the 800 have two flaps on the top this only have one... Which is for the micro sim
3. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 2957; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
I don't believe in accidental leaks. I believe in purposely leaked to hype.
4. Glim12808 (Posts: 393; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
Wow, when I read the article a few days ago, didn't notice all those little things you guys are pointing out. I now notice the FFC, the capacitive bottons close to the edge, the screen not being curve, the uncovered port. This is so NOT the Lumia 800!
I also believe this is not accidental - so what and who cares!
But the one that gives me comfort is the observation that it does not have the AT&T branding! Welcome to the world, Lumia 900!
5. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1439; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
Yeah on Facebook they leak too many stuff. I don't think it's accidental. Perhaps the same marketing leak strategy like Microsoft do.
6. 7thspaceman (Posts: 1079; Member since: 14 Feb 2011)
boy this phone looks like a doctors sterile phone or ladies phone i do not think many guys would want a white phone especially if a man does sports or works with dirty materials but it does look cool.