Nokia Phi might be unveiled at Nokia World, with LTE and dual-core CPU on board
1. lsguntu (Posts: 67; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
Please get 41 mega pixel on this phone. I have been waiting Nokia wp8 phone from past 6 months :(
3. neutralguy (Posts: 1152; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
41 megapixel camera sensor in wp8 might not come but the pureview technology will do, in a lower megapixel..
9. lsguntu (Posts: 67; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
I think i got it
11. pankajgupta (Posts: 59; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
It will come but not so soon. Nokia would expect some sales for Symbain also. :)
2. CharlieAtInfinity (Posts: 253; Member since: 10 Apr 2012)
Come on.. i wanna replace my Omnia 7!! So hurry up!!
4. mobilefuture (Posts: 214; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
People i don't think Nokia will bring out pureview windows phone phones this year. We shouldn't get too excited. I think they might release one in the first quarter of next year. Still i hope im wrong :D
5. Cyan3boN (Posts: 444; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
hope nokia bounces back, It has a lot to do before it starts to go once again up the mountain.
6. 7thspaceman (Posts: 1518; Member since: 14 Feb 2011)
The PHI is supposed to be the weakest Nokia windows "8" handset to come to America. I think Verizon's Nokia smart phone will have Prevue camera technology.
Verizon is said ti have high hopes to sell it
12. lsguntu (Posts: 67; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
Even I am surprised. When the competition (HTC) is coming quad core WP8, I dont understand why nokia is not giving
14. parkwaydr (Posts: 572; Member since: 07 Sep 2011)
good for you...i advise you'd stay from windows phone articles then, you'll feel better.