Nokia Lumia 920 wireless charging pad poses for snapshot
Meanwhile, we have another accessory to show you, which is a Bluetooth headset that could end up in Nokia's accessories lineup. Oh yeah, standing next to the headset are the two leaked Nokia Windows Phone 8 models. That's the Nokia Lumia 820 at left and the Nokia Lumia 920 on the right.
source @evleaks (1), (2) via Engadget
14. noriya (Posts: 12; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
thanks for like and not thanks to dislike :D
37. apocalypsebc (Posts: 148; Member since: 07 Dec 2010)
I like and will be getting a yellow one!
36. neutralguy (Posts: 1152; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
I really hate it when people thumbs down comments that are just stating pure fact. Isn't it looks cute? And he/she loves it. Get over it. gahd.
45. Medel (Posts: 84; Member since: 31 May 2011)
I want the red one! if you thumb down my post... you'll get karma! :))
48. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3135; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Seems like everyone is afraid of your karma!! :D
2. redmd (Posts: 1017; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
so the curved screen is the 920 and the flat one is the 820? or it's the other way around just like the first gen Lumia. nice colors Nokia.
28. kingpet13 (Posts: 139; Member since: 02 Feb 2012)
How does a good and honest opinion warrant for 11 thumbs down? The trolls are crazy today
4. Peter27 (Posts: 233; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
I really hope they will sell because they look absolutely cool to me. Specially the one on the left. Would not want Nokia to go at this stage.
6. Peter27 (Posts: 233; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
Oh we got again some troll thumbing down every post.
7. Hafiz (Posts: 78; Member since: 20 Dec 2011)
Argh! Android and apple fans thumbing down every comment!!
Guysss i am an android fan, but i still love windows!
15. crankyd00d (Posts: 191; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Please don't lump us Android fans together with the Apple cultists, we are not as closed minded as they are, were we to make fun of people picking different choices we would be denying Android itself, because that's hat Android is all about, choice and freedom, exactly what Apple lacks, an as an Android fan I can tell you right now these Nokia phones are looking incredibly interesting :-)
I'm happy Windows Phone is finally bringing out the big guns
27. RyanM4g63 (Posts: 15; Member since: 20 Aug 2012)
I agree my first smart phone was a 3GS, bought myself an EVO 2 years after. I loved both phones. Then went back to an iphone and I miss android lol. But a friend of mine just recently got hired at AT&T and he was given a lumia (he also still has his EVO LTE on Sprint for now due to term fee of a phone so new) Anyway I loved playing with the windows phone I am looking forward to seeing what the windows 8 mobile is capable of.
12. zhiae (Posts: 187; Member since: 26 Aug 2012)
what about apple thy really upset about taller screen,lol
11. boblight (Posts: 84; Member since: 28 Jul 2012)
Nice! Awesome products... Now.. Sept 5.. Here i come !
17. Yummy (Posts: 117; Member since: 28 Mar 2012)
How come you guys thumbing everybody down? What is that going to do WOAH I GOT A THUMBS DOWN LOL DON'T CARE anyways I am really looking forward to that lumia
18. papss (unregistered)
Love the look and from what I can tell it looks to have a slight distinction between the two. As one android fan I'm sort of excited for these phones
19. zzzzz (Posts: 18; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
Come on Nokia..! Nice gadgets with lively colors. Waiting to grab one.
20. Gaurav008 (Posts: 294; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
That yellow lumia has got some class....looks abosolutely awsme...Hpoe WP8 and Nokia rises...again
23. phonton (Posts: 65; Member since: 27 Dec 2011)
Oh Nokia! Please patent the colors for the phones. If someother phones come in colors like this, go after them. I'm pretty sure if rectangles and curved edges can win suits, this can well be. lol.
25. haseebzahid (Posts: 1853; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
if u are a iFool + fandroid nerd + retard doushbag who thumbs everything down thumb this comment DOWN :P othervise thumbsup
29. webOSlove (unregistered)
looks like touchstone to me :)
30. meowcenary (Posts: 187; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
The charge pad I do not care for. The phone and the bluetooth headset is like a work of art. I would love to get my grubby hands on the 920 and the BT set up.
32. webOSlove (unregistered)
Why is everyone getting 6 thumbs down ?
44. haseebzahid (Posts: 1853; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
thats most probably samsung sgs3 or iphone fans who are now angry that their device didnt had this feature while lumia may have it
35. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
i think its pretty... nokia will be on top again.. and WP shares will be 2-digit share in no time!!! WP will be a beast and Nokia Lumia is the one leading..
i hope nokia will bring WP8 goodness on mass market... not the rumored WP7.8 successor of Lumia 610
41. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
who are thes hoodlums thumbing down... hater much?
51. hameed1989 (Posts: 47; Member since: 29 Aug 2012)
Not impressed with the dual core…but the camera is so awesome!!! Esp the city lens feature