Nokia Lumia 820 is announced with 4.3-inch screen, Snapdragon S4, interchangeable shells
2. smallworld (Posts: 438; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
Hate saying this but it looks like a mix of an HTC and an iphone...
5. jasongohjr (Posts: 75; Member since: 26 Sep 2011)
The back of the phone really reminds me of the HTC hd7...
4. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3013; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
S4, eh? And 1 GB ram...cool! But the resolution is a TOTAL letdown!
Anyway, i'll try getting my hands on this one, only if the price is fair.
6. dr_fajardo12 (Posts: 107; Member since: 26 Aug 2012)
nokia: give me all ur money and ur car
me: mmm i dont know, 8 MP pureview ....
nokia: im the one who created that, if i tell u that would be still awesome itll be
me: take my money but i would keep my car
7. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 703; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
Nokia dead already
these two flagship cant beat Ativ S
nokia was drowning slowly and now fastly
8. redmd (Posts: 896; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
But if priced just right, they might have a winner.
10. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 703; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
but i was xcited about Nokia tablet ... but now nokia is no more
Time is in favor of sammy
12. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 703; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
come on nokia fans accept this truth
these two cells may be sold 10-20 millions but nokia cant beat Sammy
15. haseebzahid (Posts: 1833; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
u mean in android or WP* format cuz nokia has distinction here with 2 price phones while samsung only have one to make cash out of which will be high price tag not every one and most cant get premium phone 820 is good option and infact it might sell more then both top end phones who knows
14. haseebzahid (Posts: 1833; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
haha man u have no idea QUALITY is now what matters between ATIV S and LUMIA
9. ravi5695 (Posts: 46; Member since: 11 Feb 2011)
nokia is going to rockk now...
WP8 is the future OS king...!!!
13. lumialove (Posts: 75; Member since: 16 May 2012)
WoW!!!! Optical image stabilization...i,e..i can now shoot photos on moving train or bus without fearing how the result will be. When it's going to be available in India.
16. haseebzahid (Posts: 1833; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
also no need to hold breath while taking pics :P
18. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5622; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
i like the look of the 820 better than the 920. o:
19. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
i just love this phone... but why nokia only announce 2 windows phone? should be atleast 3 plus a tablet!!! but nokia world is a 2-day even sept 5-6 right? what will be on the 6th some featurephones?
20. Mohamed_Abdulkareem (Posts: 42; Member since: 15 May 2012)
Fan boys of sammy and others: u don't ever know what QUALITY of nokia products means cuz u already upset with name of NOKIA. come on NOKIA this is the beginning and we shall wait for more nice phones.
21. bikingpadres (Posts: 20; Member since: 19 Jan 2012)
These new Nokia windows phones probably will be just like last year. You will have the Lumia 920 go on AT&T while T-Mobile will get the Lumia 820. The only the surprise will be whether Verizon and more unlikely Sprint will get any of these models.