Nokia Lumia 630 press photo leaks
Earlier today, Microsoft officially revealed that the next version of Windows Phone (8.1) would support on-screen buttons, and, as you can see (click on the image on the left for a larger view), the Lumia 630 seems to have such buttons.
The 630 doesn’t look too different from the older Lumia 620, which was released more than one year ago.
We recently heard that the Lumia 630 would be the first Windows Phone handset to have dual SIM capabilities. While Microsoft mentioned that dual SIM would be supported by Windows Phone 8.1, the new leaked image doesn’t confirm this feature.
Nokia will host a press conference later at MWC 2014, but it’s unlikely that we’ll see any new Lumia handsets. Instead, the company should present its first Android-based smartphone - the Nokia X / Normandy.
We’re assuming that Nokia will announce the Lumia 630 - and its Lumia 635 variant - in the coming months. Both should be low-cost devices.
2. sri_tech (Posts: 188; Member since: 21 May 2013)
Its not visible in the image but it will surely have front facing camera because Lumia 620/625 both had front camera.
This will have better specs and features than Lumia 620.
5. akki20892 (Posts: 3652; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
Waiting for more Lumia leaks. If they have plan to launch more lumias.
3. Liveitup (Posts: 1572; Member since: 07 Jan 2014)
Nice, more low end devices helps increase marketshare.
6. corporateJP (Posts: 1826; Member since: 28 Nov 2009)
My 620 is a boss.
Hope the 630 improves upon it...
8. rkoforever90 (Posts: 97; Member since: 03 Dec 2011)
yep man ive a 620 and htc one x . the 620 owns one x in screen and audio quality
7. dratomic (Posts: 476; Member since: 09 Oct 2013)
actually on screen buttons here dont look that out of place like androids do
9. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3561; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
Personally.... I think this device has more of a future than any Nokia X devices.....
11. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3561; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
What's your point? You have a plan to do something about it?
12. NotAGeek (Posts: 160; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)
I hope that the screen res will be better then the 625...